Am I becoming unwell again?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I don’t have pressured speech or racing thoughts which are key indicators that I’m usually unwell. 

However, I have this desire to not sleep, have lots of energy at the gym, spending money that I shouldn’t be spending but have this intense need to buy things (mostly gym things) - the money spending feels more like some sort of obsession, and I’m also hyper sexual at the minute (I have a boyfriend but we’re long distance and I have my eye on two other people and have even contemplated having multiple boyfriends even though I know my current boyfriend wouldn’t be ok with that). 

Does this sound like I’m becoming unwel again? Or is it nothing?

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Karen

I would advice you make an appointment with your GP, make a list of your problems and that will help you make good use of your time

Personally do you feel the sort of relationship you are considering would make you any better health wise ?

If your impulsive it may be better trying to control your urge. ACT ON IMPULSE, REPENT AT LEISURE. Just a suggestion, of course some would say IF YOU HAVE AN ITCH, SCRATCH IT. Your decision. you may loose something good I suppose, also the risks

BOB

BOB

• Posted

Thank you for the response. I have an appointment with my nurse on the 21st for my depo so I’ll bring it up then. 

I can see that I’d lose a lot with these decisions but as you brought up, they feel like quite impulsive decisions. But they’re plaguing me. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.