Am I doing something wrong

Posted , 4 users are following.

Been on theses a week now been really good and only lost 2 lbs which was in the first 2 day

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi,you still have to follow a strict diet because if you're eating more than burning off you won't loose! The tablets with stop a percentage of fat being absorbed but that's it! It's still hard graft watch your fat and calories!
    • Posted

I do, put it all in the fitness pal app, I haven't had any oil for days so that is a good sign
  • Posted

I've downloaded the MyNetDiary app and it's great for working out what you should be consuming calorie wis to meet ur target Easy to use and a great way to track your exersizes, fat,carbs & protein.

It's hard work dieting, it's deffo not a magic pill that works all by itself. I've been on it now since end April and lost 25lbs - which for me is a downright miracle so keep at it. Don't lose heart you will succeed.

• Posted

I will have a look at it, this is my last resort, tried everything else and nothing, had blood tests all ok.so docs put me on this as she is sure it will work. I'm not so sure
    • Posted

Don't lose heart. I was in same position - this was my last hope of doing something about this 'fat suit' I ve been wearing for years. Luckily I found a GP that was willing to be supportive rather than critical and prescribed these.

I don't know what weight ur starting at but use the app to set a realistic target (u can always change it later) and it'll calculate ur calorie intake. Keep the fat & carb intake within the allowed amounts and it should work.

• Posted

It's so disheartening, I was 14.4 last Monday now 14.2 and I have tried sooo hard, cut out all junk food, alcohol, don't fry anything I just really don't know what I'm doing wrong

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.