Am I doing this right?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

I’ve worked out that 30% of calorie intake that should be fats is about 155 cals a meal split over 3 meals. So far today is has only worked out that 94 cals contribute to fat intake so I have 2 questions.

1) if I’m not having 30% and having say 15-20% is that even better or does it make the Xencial not work and pointless taking? (The only reason it’s that low is that I’m scared of you know what’ing myself so I guess it’s worth taking just for that ??).

2) Is it so important that the fat intake is spread out evenly. I hear no more than 15grms per meal or 50grms a day. Does it matter when throughout the day I have it? What if as an example i has 10grms for breakfast, 15grms for lunch and 25 grms for dinner?

I am so sorry for the questions but I really really want this to work so I can start enjoying my life finally which I’m sure a lot of you get xx

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi hun,

I was on orlistat and lost 1 and half stone, no longer taking anymore, had a few accident and its not pleasent sad im on a new diet called Terri ann 123 diet plan it's really good! Lost 14 lbs in 11 days on this, anyway I think it be fine having 10g for breakfast 15g for lunch and 25g for dinner main thing is your not going over the 50g per day. Wish u all the best.

• Posted

Hi lovely,

After reading the forums on and off all day I’ve decided against them. I’ll just calorie count, keep an eye on fat consumption and exercise. Thanks for responding xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.