Am i getting mad ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I can't sleep .. its become hard for me to fall asleep .. whenever i go to sleep ,it feels like i can't switch off my mind.

My mind works like crazy when i try to sleep. It's like when u start all the apps in your phone at once and notification keeps on coming .. some time's i get crazy ideas which scare me .. one more thing , whenever i go to sleep it feels like somebody is watching me or some body's behind me and wants me to wake up .. I don't no what i am saying . Its very shameful for me.. nobody in my family has any mental problem. Am i really getting mad .. is there anybody with same issue.

I am ashamed of speaking to anyone about it .. help me ! Please !!

And my head, there's always pain in it.. some time's i feel like making a whole in it with a thich screw driver .. and these ideas scare me ..

Help! Me...

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey u not the only one...I can’t sleep most every night so what i do is ...that day i make myself busy...and in afternoon i go gym and i spend at gym 2 hour doing all workout ..and that night I CAN SLEEP! Very very well...try this😊

• Posted

I m 25 and i do workout , not for 2hrs but just for an hour. But its in halt . And its been 2 month's .. i get a sleep of hardly 2 or 2 and a half hrs , that too very light sleep .. due to which i feel like my behaviour is also changing .. some time's i get too emotional and sometimes i feel so angry, u know that too without any reason.. for example, today i woke up with a feeling that i killed someone.. i knew that i didn't , but still i was crying in my bathroom .. it's become such a shame for me .. i can't speak it to anyone .. although i try to act normal but its gettin harder ..

I tried drinking alcohol , but the same issue it can't switch off my brain ..

• Posted

Free meditation app works for me give it a try 
  • Posted

nothing serious so do not get depressed, I agree with isabella that you can make yourself busy so that you fall asleep because of tiredness or fatique...... other things you can try is meditation and exercises it helps to create positive energy in you to think positively. if the above stuff don't works then go and see the hypnotherapist and have some sessions of hypnosis it will overcome your sleep disorder 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.