Am I going mad?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ladies,

I just can't get enough sleep and pins and needles in arms neck legs. My neck is all knotted up every time I move my neck it sends pins and needles threw my arms. I mean for heavens sake, is there no end? Doctor apt for Monday. Going to make my doctor do hormone test. I have had it with her saying to suck it up.

I really hope all you ladies are doing well. This is just a never ending thing. So emotional. Sorry

Oh and the ringing in my ears. Ugh so loud. And might I add. What's with the big puffy baggie eye's

Oh talk about hurting a women's ego. Oh please let there be and end to this .

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

I feel your pain I really do. Im eight years in peri and no period for nine months.

I've got this constant inner vibration which is freaking me out.

Ibe had it on and off before but now its constant.

Ive convinced myself ive got parkinsons or some other dreadful thing.

Im a carer so it dont help I see this stuff every day.

Im out of my mind with all these constant symptoms.

The list to long to mention.

Been off my AD five weeks so probably not helping.

Im praying for you. Hope you have a good day x

• Posted

Oh hunny, I'm praying for you to. This is just scaring the crap out of me. Going in Monday to the doctors to see what she says. Take care
  • Posted

I hear you. I've got loud whooshing and ringing all the time,night times are awful.

I have a pressure headache all the time,even when I wake up.

Oh the sleep is a nightmare. I actually don't like going to bed cause I know I'm in for a roller coaster of a night. I seem to drop off for an hour then I wake with restless body and legs.

What a life !

• Posted

Hello Michelle ! I'm right there with you with the ringing buzzy ears all the time, just recovering from ear infection and was hoping the buzzing would stop but no it's still there, horrible.........I have been doing an experiment though with the constant headaches like you have, I make sure I drink at least a litre of water every day, ive cut out ALL sugar and I know it's really boring but have only been eating fruit, veg and fish - a little natural yoghurt and that's it, and to be honest I havnt had a headache for almost a week and have woke up without one too which is a complete first for me. I finish the day with a glass of water before bed aswell. If this is just coincidence I don't know - saying that they will probably come back now! I'll try anything. Just have chronic backache instead, so one thing goes and another takes its place. Hope you feel better soon 😉
    • Posted

I've dropped cafeine. I have almond milk instead of normal. I to am going to try fruit,veg and fish. This may help with my acid reflux which is another horrible symptom
    • Posted

Yes I have totally stopped caffine and now only have natural teas, there are some really nice ones out there - I have ginger in the mornings which helps if you feel nauseous, peppermint and nettle is very warming and I have camomile in the evenings, it takes some getting used too as I used to have around ten cups of tea a day sometimes more. I have fruit like chopped banana or mandarins in natural yougurt, I don't go for the 'bio' live type as they gave me tummy ache. I'm trying so hard to be as natural as I can and am hoping for a long term difference, we will see. I have tinned fish like mackerel in olive oil with a small amount of sweet potato as it's more digestible than ordinary potatoes . It's been really really hard making changes as im a cake, biscuit , crisps, puddings person and could quite easily eat a packet of biscuits in an evening with numerous cups of tea, chocolate bars , scones etc the list goes on ! I am slowing realising that the huge amount of sugar is so so bad and does no good at all - we don't need it and it's bad for us, good luck with it all and I hope your headaches go away, let me know 😉
    • Posted

Hi lou86 just read your post I'm feeling a bit off at the moment too I have also had ear infection well over a week ago to be exact got some antibiotics they seemed to work for a couple of days then it came back went to docs but they said infection gone but throat just a bit red just wondering when you have trouble with your ear do you feel like a warm sensation going down from your ear to your neck a feeling of off balance and a bit nausea it's awful.it just nocks you for six and of course when you feel like this anxiety sets in. Never mind keep smiling

• Posted

Oh man you have the ringing to. I just don't understand how hormones can be the cause of all this. The headaches and head pressure I start using zicam nasal gel spray. And thank God it worked. Might give it a try. Hugs to you doll
    • Posted

Michelle, I had the same. Even the sheets on my bed would hurt touching my legs. My legs would aches so bad. I still get it off and on. It's my neck and shoulder and arms now

Walking up these fights of stairs in my house are killing me. I don't know how much more I can take. Hang in there, it does go away, howeverI did change my diet to see if that would help.

• Posted

I have also been experiencing this horrible neck ache for some time. There is also the ringing in my ears and puffy eyes. I have heard a loud pounding sound in my deep sleep that wakes me.  My head is stuffy although I don't have a cold. I started getting this visual disturbances/auras on a daily basis. I have to think it's coming from the neck problem. I went to eye doc and they said vision is okay. They said follow up with primary if I would feel better. I am sure it will be a waste of time. Anyone experiences this auras? Ugghhh
    • Posted

K04465,

The vision thing, is quite disturbing I know. I still have it. I'm actually having to wear my first pair of glasses now. So bummed. I'm the type of person who needs her sunglasses to drive because any type of light kills me. Even the stores lights.

If I we're you I would buy a pair of light sunglasses and wear them for awhile during the day. See if it helps. It did me. Hugs doll

• Posted

sunglasses help, but I have been getting occular migraines and everything looks zig zagged. It's crazy. I still think it's a pinched nerve in the neck?
    • Posted

It's probably from being all tensed up in you're shoulder and neck. I have the same

I looked up stretching exercises for it. It has helped very much

Look up stretching exercises for bound up knots in neck and shoulder.

• Posted

Pins and needles also, into extremities, whooshing in ears, vision foggy, neck pain, back pain, nausea, zero appetite, weakness, especially left side, tremors, headaches....the list never ends. Not to mention, I have constant UTI. Just keep waking up thinking this will all be over, and I can be normal again!
    • Posted

Wouldn't it be nice to wake up and it all be over with. Oh lord have Mercy on us women.
    • Posted

It would be wonderful! Please bring us some peace and healing, we deserve it!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.