am i going to be eyelash less!!!!!!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

now my eyelashes are falling out,what???????   is this normal and if it is does anyone know if theirs was caused by bacteria,mites ,or what causes their blepharitis?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

am i going to have eyelashes?
  • Posted

Yes it is caused by the blephartis.. they do crow back but mine fall out at a much quicker pace than they grow back sad but yeah it's very normal for it to happen
  • Posted

There are several suggested causes, but nothing definitive.  My Dr. says because I have mild rosacea, that I am prone to have blepharitis.  I have to use an eyelash growth serum, which I am sure is not good for the bleph, but if not, my eyelashes are gone.  That's all I can tell you.  I have tried everything I know and have gone to two opthamologists, researched everything I can find on the internet, etc.  Not much better no matter what I do.  I feel your pain.
    • Posted

awww,becky,its going to work out for all of us suffering! its our road and we have to walk it so lets walk it with fake lashes,growth serum for those lashes and any other stuff we can get!!!!!!!   lol smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.