Am I going to have a heart attack??

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi so I’m a 17 year old female; I don’t really exercise but I do not have diabetes nor am I obese. I also eat a fairly healthy diet. For a few days now I was having chest tightness, breathlessness, a lump in my throat, pain on the left side of my back that radiated down to my left arm, heartburn, and an upset stomach. I don’t know if this is related, but I also have a swollen lymph node on the side of my neck. Anyways, I wasn’t thinking much of these symptoms until today, where all of these symptoms got really intense and It legit felt like i was going to die. I still feel them right now as I type this. Am I possibly going to have a heart attack? If not, could it be something else that’s also dangerous? I’ve never felt this way before and I don’t consider myself to be an anxious person. I know this isn’t a substitute for real medical attention but i really need some advice. Thank you

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I I feel the exact same way you do every single day. I have the chest heaviness and tightness pain in my back down my arm and numbness and I extremely dizzy every single day. I have gone to the ER so many timesfor this and all my tests have come back fine so when my situation it is my anxiety but for you could be different. it is always best just to go get checks just in case.

• Posted

I've also experience those symptoms except for lymph nodes and lump in the throat.

In fact, it's been a month that I'm experiencing the symptoms but I've been to lots of doctors, ER and done different laboratories but everything turned out to be normal. So I guess this is anxiety, never tried being diagnosed having anxiety though. But most of the people I talk to as well that what I'm experiencing is anxiety.

Better go to a doctor for assurance 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.