Am i gonna have a seizure?

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hello! I'm a 16 year old female who just recently started having head issues for the past 2 weeks. I've been getting things like

1. Tension headaches

2. Neck pains

3. Head pressure

4. I start to feel numbish

5. My eyes feel strained and bulging

6. I feel confused and foggy

7. I feel Kinda out of body, like just a weird sensation

8. Vertigo

9. Anxious

10. Out of it

11. I feel like im going to pass out

I'm terrified that I'm gonna have a seizure or my brains going to shut down. My doctor thinks its stress and anxiety but no matter what I do it won't go away...

What's going on? Please help!?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Might be because of processed fake foods and grains (rice-wheat-oats-corn-barely-rye) or the worst for our bodies. Processed food are not what our bodies need to be healthy, its whole foods like vegetables fruit nuts seeds grass fed meats filtered water etc. The SAD (Standard American Diet) is causing chronic conditions in many of us. There is way too much garbage food available full of corn syrup sugar GMO's and a multitude of chemicals laden in processed foods. If you really want to feel better eat like our ancestors did before the industries started screwing up our food. Most of the diseases and conditions we now face were never heard of in the past. 

• Posted

Thanks so much... I do need to change the way I eat but I'm not having a seizure am I?

• Posted

I’ve been hearing that everywhere. Have you been diagnosed with anything?  I’m searching for answers too
  • Posted

Well seizures come in many shapes and forms but I think you would know if it was a nasty one. I had many of your symptoms and after 30 days of eating organic and fresh most of them disappeared. Just do the best you can. Try not to stress cause stress makes it worse. Do something good for yourself each day to take your mind of what troubles you. 
  • Posted

The typical doctor answer.   Problem is finding one that will do more thorough testing. Stress and anxiety can cause a lot of things.   Try to get in and see a neurologist if you can.   You are young and most likely that is what’s causing your symptoms. Try and stay calm. And see if there is a way you can test for vitamin deficiency. 
  • Posted

My wife is 39 and has been experiencing these exact symptoms for almost 3 years. Almost 2 years ago she started experiencing uncontrollable leg locking and shaking, and all we've been told by neurologists is that it isn't neurological so it must be psychological. We know the tremors must have something to do with the pressure in her head because when the pressure gets unbearable the tremors occur. Also, she started producing audible vibrations in her ear, like her ear is having a tremor. Not one neurologist we've seen has ever addressed it, even though we have it on video. She's been tested for Arnold Chiari Brain Malformation and Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, both coming back normal, so we are at a loss. I pray you find the help you need sooner than later and that it's something easy to correct, and I wish I could be of help, but you might look into these two diseases. God bless you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.