am I having a brain hemorrhage

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've suddenly just got a really bad headache and now I'm really worried thinking it's a brain hemorrhage sad

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

You already know the answer to this John, you need to look at your previous threads and the replies there. People will start to not answer you I'm afraid if you make new threads which fall under your same main issue
    • Posted

True I really need counselling and reasurrence all the time smile
  • Posted

John, you need councilling. We've talked about this.

Again, PM me if you need anything.

• Posted

I haven't seen your threads? I guess you need lots of reassurance hay. you will be OK, ur not dying your anxious .
  • Posted

Hey john I have a lot of the head sensations , and really bad tension headaches in certain parts of my head , and sometimes the whole head , I get sometimes a throbbing or pulsing feeling too , along with the pain, and sometimes there isn't any pain just, electrifying feeling, or like tickling feelings, and other weird hard to explain sensations and I hate it , I've had cat scans, and MRIs, of my head and brain and all the results came back great . I was diagnosed with panic disorder and anxiety. Anxiety has a lot of the worst symptoms I even heard of and felt . can't wait doe this to pass , but if you want to talk to me feel free to private message me or whatever !! Hope you get well soon
  • Posted

Anxiety effects 70% of your body. Panic attacks cause symptoms galore. Headaches are classic and weird one to.  Ice pick feeling, frozen weird feelings, all over heaches..a lot of discomfort. The eyes get it in it, numbness, tingling..I can go and on, make sure you stay well hydrated and properly breathe. Lots of breathing exerises. Healing meditation, mindfullness are excellent. Constant anxiety is exhausting. A good diet is also very important like a heart healthy low in salt. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.