am I having a heart attack

Posted , 6 users are following.

I know some off you will be getting annoyed but if someone could tru and reasurre me that'll be great if was riding my bike about an hour ago when I suddenly had a bad pain in my chest the pain is seeming to were down abit now but I still can't stop thinking I'm having one I had a ecg which was normal last week so it is probably unlikely but can someone try and help me

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

hey i think you're fine since yiu have had a normal ecg..are you diagnosed with anxiety?
  • Posted

John you have anxiety, you have been checked out you are fine, you think these pains are something serious but there are psychosomatic you will be fine.

Control your breathing and try and do something to take your mind off itbiggrin

• Posted

I think it's just anxiety. I'd be doing something or nothing at all and itll happen besides you've had an ekg not too long ago those stuff are accurate. Take care.
  • Posted

Thanks guys and yeah I have a generalized anxiety disorder and panic disorder I should so that I'm 16
  • Posted

dont think it's a heart attack at all. 

please pm me in you need anything.

again, you are not alone.

all the best and good luck!

• Posted

I am asking myself the same question. Sitting in class and had a sharp chest pain by my heart, left breast. Its terrible. Trying to calm down. I am here with you
    • Posted

Get yourself checked at the docs if all is clear then its probably anxiety

The illness sucks but it cant kill us.(thats what an a and e doctor told me when I went thinking I was having a heart attack)biggrin

If it is anxiety then talk to your doc about meds and therapy

keeping yourself busy and exercise is good for anxiety too

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.