Am I having heart problems, please help

Posted , 5 users are following.

About a month and a half ago I got a weird pulling pain in my chest, after a little while my left arm felt weird and I felt like I was going to faint, I waited a while and when the symptoms did not go away I went to the hospital. At the hospital I was kept over night, they did an EKG, blood work, chest x-ray and stress test all came back normal and I was sent home and told it might just be anxiety. Since then I have not felt well, I've been to the GI to check for stomach issues ( I have a hiatal hernia and gastritis which im being treated for) to my primary care doc and to a cardiologist who did not run any further test but said because of my age (41) no family history and the results from the hospital he did not believe it was heart related. For the past few days I have been having a weird feeling in my chest left and right side, pain in the center of my back and pain in my jaw mainly right hand side. I've been to the hospital a total of 3 times and all ekgs have cone back normal my last trip to the er was July 18th I don't know if I should go back, I had a terrible headache today and throwing up and the pain in my jaw keeps shooting to my head and makes me dizzy when it does.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Please d get checked out by a another Cardiologist cause it could be minor but it could be something else! BETTER TO B SAFER,THAN SORRY! JUS MY OPINION!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.