Posted , 7 users are following.
I had a flexible sig over a week ago and it showed moderate/sever colitis in my last 10cm of colon.
Currently I'm taking azathioprine, octasa both oral and rectal,maximum dose, and Prednosolone oral and rectal, this was my dose before the flexi sig.
So basically they are talking biologics but I have to wait.until 7th October for an appt to eve discuss treatment.
I'm so exhausted and feel like crap and I'm still losing blood,I'm working full time as well.
So can anyone say if me going to a&e might mean I get some treatment faster or if I should just wait until the gastro appt? 2 weeks just for a discussion feels like a long time with the way I feel. I'm ready to drop.
0 likes, 8 replies