Am I ill or not?

Posted , 3 users are following.

So after a weekend of drinking (not heavy did't get a hangover) when I got home yesterday I started feeling really hot, so I had the window open and I managed to stay cool then when I went up to my bed my room was freezing because I never have the heating on so I suddenly went over hot and cold and sweaty at the same time it was so weird, I had no fever and did not feel ill just felt a bit irritable 

I awoke in the night feeling very sweaty I wasn't drenched but my sheets were damp, I turned my duvet over and went back to sleep till the morning!

This morning at work I felt okay and I've not been off my food or whatever, and as soon as I got into the conference room I went over all hot again and a little bit sweaty, then I started to feel sick and had to go to the toilet and had a bit of an upset stomach (I suffer from IBS so nothing out the normal) but there was no trigger normally my IBS is triggered by something!

I finished up and I started to feel a lot better but now I feel really cold and its not really a warm day but I'm normally always comfortable in my office and now i just feel chilly and my stomach feels a bit off and I have that empty pain like I'm hungry, no fever no other symptoms but it is soooo weird

I'm trying for a child but doubt im pregnant since the only time we've actually tried this month was over the weekend, my period isn't due till like the 10th may so basically I should be in ovulation week right now

what could it be?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.