Am i insane?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I get recurrent thoughts about killing people (even my family) and hurting other peoples feelings(which i enjoy xD). I was a bully when i was a child. I'm just 15 now. I've got many more bad traits e.g lying, stealing etc. I'm just incapable of falling in love. My parents and teachers often complain that i have a rebellious nature. I am the way I am since childhood. My parents tried to change me but i just can't change. I dont want to change in any way. I dont care about anyone except myself. My friends call me insane. Do these all bad personality traits mean that im insane or i might just have OCD? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Laiba,...It really concerns me that you don't care who you hurt. Has someone hurt you in the past ? Your not insane by any means. However you should see a doctor about your true feelings before you hurt an innocent person or yourself. The dreams are not normal. Something hidden is bothering you. Your not capable of loving anyone cause you have to much hate right now and that should not make you happy by any means. Tell your family how you feel tell the truth or you might regret this when your older. Don't ever be afraid of asking for help with this issue. You are very young and you don't want to screw up your whole life. If you want you can just keep talking to me if you don't feel ready to speak up yet, but don't harm anyone. I helped some teenage boys before that had a lot of hate but they were abused in the past. There is no excuse however for breaking the law, that will just lend you down the wrong path of destruction and a stiff prison sentence if you keep it up.I don't think you want that life a lot of tough men that would like a new young boy to play with if you get my drift. 

• Posted

Insanity is a question asked by those who do not understand what sanity is and is not. We are all insane in our own way. You have to make your own choices and your own growth. If you go out and kill someone or hurt someone because you dont care, fair enough. If you dont have a conscience in place to say "Would i want this done to me", thats not your fault. BUT, if you want to do these things, understand that prisons and more likely in your case, mental health hospitals, will control you for your entire life. Try to control your own brain before you force people within our society to do it for you. People like me have a conscience, and people like me wouldnt just kill you, no no no, that would be too easy for someone who has no morals, I would torture your living soul every day in the most painful ways possible, to teach you a lesson, and by the end you would be crying and wishing you had never hurt anyone. A fraction of this will happen to you in prison or in a mental health hospital, and worse will happen if someone like me finds out that youve done what your are describing, so if other peoples feelings dont stop you from hurting people, think about your own, because its yourself that will be punished in the end, weather that means slowly dying in a lonely jail cell or being stabbed to death by someone defending themselves, it will come. Control your own brain - if you cant help it, and doctors cant help it, join the military and put it to good use.

• Posted

Though I'm replying really rate because I couldn't reply die to some issue. I really thank you both for answering my question and trying to be of help. I really appreciate it. And yes I guess it was just the anger in me that was being build in and brought some terrible thoughts. I've fixed it on my own somehow. ..but thanks once again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.