Am I making progress?

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I've been on treatment now for 3 weeks and it's had its ups and downs like you all say but I wanna make sure you all think I'm making good progress. 

On good days although I don't feel 100% I just feel more positive.. I feel like as soon as I wake up i can usually tell it's gonna be a good day. I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I have a little bit more energy. 

On bad days my depression is really bad. Is this a herx?? I just feel so down and lack of energy.

Idk if you can help with this but here's how my days have been 

Good days are day 2, 3, 10, & 11. The rest of the 3 weeks have been a lot of depression and lack of energy. I've just felt tired. Again is this a herx? Am I killing them? 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Not sure what Herx is but it does take time to recover. I'm going through my 3rd bout in 10 years. It's rough. The first time it took almost a year to get back to myself fully. Don't pressure yourself to get well fast, it probably won't happen.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.