Am I Pregnant???

Posted ,

Ive been on birth control for the past month, and then i think i had gotten my period on the last day of my birth control because their was some just a little spotting but not a huge amount. also on that last day my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he accidentally came in me. I had just found out that you should start birth control on your first day of your period, so the morning after all this happened i started a new pack, ever since i saw the spotting it was very light and brown, now i am in the third day of my period and their is almost no blood but still a little when i wipe but is still have the worst period cramps ever. And since the first day of my period it hasn't been the normal heavy bleeding like i usually have. Can someone help me? Is it because of the birth control or am I pregnant?? 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.