Am I pregnant?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello. I'm officially 4 days late from my period. I had unprotected sex but I had plan b but the effective rate was 60% left because i took it on the last day I had. so I don't know whether I'm pregnant or I'm late from plan b. I've also been recently exercising and had a change of diet. However its not my first time taking plan b and my period is usually never late and always comes on time. ive been feeling crampy and the need of throwing up these past two days in the morning around 5am. buttt!! i lay in bed feeling sick not wanting to get up because i dont want to throw up. -as well the night before i felt crampy and nauseous. ive also been having a lot of clear discharge. now i know i may not get a full straight answer but i just need an opinion. thank you.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.