Am i pregnant or is this some kind of sickness??

Posted , 3 users are following.

So i have skipped my birth control for a week now. The monday after that week i was supposed to take birth control i had unprotected sex and my bf had to cum really bad to where he was having to pinch the tip when he pulled out. we didnt think much of it and i let him take a break and clean himself up and then we went at it again. we started getting anxious and tuesday we bought some pregnancy tests and i took one and it came out negative. Wednesday we had unprotected sex again but he wasnt even near cumming when i finished so we werenr that worried. Friday we went to the gym early in the mornjng, came home and had protected sex. i made pancakes that have been sitting in the fridge for a few days (vanilla protein white chocolate panckae MIX to be exact) and when i started eating i got this nauseas feeling and it was so bad i wanted to make myself puke but i didnt because i absolutely hate puking. that night after work i ended up throwing up and i felt better but i never ate after that. the next morning i had no appetite whatsoever and i just nibled on crackers. at work i felt so nauseas i had to go home, took another pregnancy test and it was negative. after laying in my bed for a few hours i finally got an appetite and ate something, not much though and then i started feeling a little sick again. i laid down and went to bed and woke up feeling great. i was hungry and had an appetite and ate then left for work. i guess i was still hungry but i couldnt eat because i was at work. around 3 i got odd and went to cracker barrel and tried to eat but felt nauseas when i took a bite. me and my boyfriend keep getting anxiety so i took ANOTHER pregnancy test and it was negative. i did do some research and found something with symptoms similar to mine called gasteoporsis? but i still have no idea. please help!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I would recommend going to a physician as soon as possible. And don't take activated charcoal. Just eat green, leafy vegetables, fruit, and drink plenty of water. Activated charcoal is used to purify solutions in chemistry and to filter water. Mumbo jumbo pseudo-scientific nonsense haha.

• Posted

So, why don't they give it to us when we have a cold, the flu, or ANYTHING beside when we either overdose on something or ingest something we are not meant to? Think for a second. You act so self-righteous but fail to see the logical fallacies in your argument. You will get someone hurt or worse. I truly hope this woman does not listen to your contrived, copy and past medical advice. This site needs better moderators to protect people from charlatans like yourself. I have, in fact, gone to several natural stores and asked questions about a multitude of products claimed by naturopaths. Bubkis! They copy and paste their knowledge directly from the internet. You should be ashamed.

• Posted

I'm sure you are going to blindly ignore this but I invite you to go to a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL(and not a naturopath for God's sake) and ask them why they are suppressing the all-mighty activated charcoal. You might blow the lid off of the world's greatest medical conspiracy! Also, the FDA in my country is finally, finally going to crack down on this kind of nonsense. Much of the garbage on the shelves of these vitamin aisle doctors will be taken down and I, for one, will rejoice. Have a splendid day.

• Posted

both of your responses are very helpful and i appreciate them. i dont believe im pregnant because i havent had any other symptoms and i dont have nausea anymore. ive been having to take laxatives because i havent gone to the bathroom since friday and im just gassy now and bloated

• Posted

Hermantheignorants , your ignorance is immense and your trolling is pityful , you enjoy spouting nonsense and fight with anyone you can ,your life is very empty.

I'm sorry for you but maybe a psychiatrist can help you.

Activated charcoal has nothing to with cold or flu ,are you drunk to write this nonsense ?

And yes doctors administer activated charcoal in some cases of ingesting some things we are not meant to and overdoses , at their discretion doctor know when activated charcoal is beneficial.

We both agree that most products in vitamin stores are useless fantasies ,but activated charcoal is absolutely effective at its job that's why all emergency rooms in the world have it and use it !

You childish response shows that you didn't make any effort in going to read the millenary successfull history of activated charcoal ,you are afraid to learn the truth because you just want to troll. Have a miserable day as usual.

• Posted

I hope you find some clarity and realize just how very serious and earnest my responses are. Trolling? Is it because I disagree with you? If I read back it is you who was disparaging to me. Here's a little advice, if you want to be taken seriously at all: practice grammar and sentence structure, don't take things so personally (which you evidently do) and don't be so rude. Also, I'm not miserable haha. I have a pretty good life and choose to be generous with my knowledge. Have a good day 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.