Am I pregnant? Please help me!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi! I'm 16 years old. I got my first period when I was 13, and since then, it was usually pretty regular. But now, it's 7 days late. I think I might be pregnant, even though I'm still a virgin. Me and my boyfriend were dry humping (rubbing our genitals with our clothes on) two weeks ago. We were both wearing underwear and jeans, but he has ejaculated. I'm afraid that may made me pregnant. Do you think it is possible? Also, my vaginal discharge has been pale yellow for about 10 days. Recently, I started having cramps in my lower stomach. Also, my mood changes pretty often.

Do you think it is all a sign of a PMS or early pregnancy?

Thank you in advanced

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Is this Montgomery's tubercles?!?!

Please help me!

• Posted

Dear Monica, I see you are still worried about the possibility of a pregnancy.

Even though I do not believe that you are pregnant (based on your story) I would suggest to get that home pregnancy test from any pharmacy, just for your own peace of mind.

About your picture, yes, that could be Montgomery's tubercles, but that doesn't mean that you are pregnant.

So, get that pregnancy test and you'll know for sure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.