am not receiving my emails from pmr forum

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have not been able to receive any patient information from the pmr forum.   I am wondering how I can contact a moderator or at least some person in charge who can help.

Track

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Track,

I have checked your email settings and you are set up to only receive emails from discussions you are following, when someone sends you a Private Message and when you are awarded a badge.

If you want emails when a new discussion is posted in the PMR group then you need to go to

https://patient.info/forums/me/settings and tick the box that says "Someone creates a discussion in a group I've joined."

There is also a section called "Send these emails" with 3 options:

Every time - this will send the email whenever anyone posts

Sometimes - this will send a daily summary email of all activity

Rarely - this will send a weekly email with a summary email of all activity 

I have checked with our email sender and you have been receiving emails for the other discussion you started about this so the functionality is working.

You can see which discussions you are following by going to https://patient.info/forums/me/discussions/following

It may be that there haven't been any replies in the discussions you are following. If you want to get emails about specific discussions then you need to go to that discussion and click "Follow this discussion" to receive emails when someone replies. 

I hope this helps but reply here if you still have any queries.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

I am not receiving the weekly summaries in the pmr group, which I would always receive on Monday mornings  and I am not receiving them for the past 3 weeks now.

I have ticked the" someone posts a discussion in the group I have joined" this was not ticked, maybe that is the problem?  though funny that I have been receiving these weekly updates for 3 years.

thank you for your reply

Track

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.