am scared from being alive !

Posted , 6 users are following.

Have you ever felt , wait a second what am doing here and how I came here ..

into that body !

How you giving orders to make a flesh a bones move..

its terrifying ..

not knowing why we are here and what we have know ..

knowing that it will end and there is another life after death which am more scared of !!

I can't stop thinking about all that ..

can pretend to live normally ...

everything is awful and grisly ..

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

My thought on this is simple: you never know when it happens even while its happening, and I really believe its happening All the Time. Thinking about it is a waste of time since there is no time There, only Here.
  • Posted

No one knows if there is life after death so don't worry about something that might never happen!  It sounds to me like you are too inner focused at the moment so stop dwelling on these types of thoughts.  When you feel your mind turning to them use distraction to interrupt them such as washing up,  read a book - basically anything to take your mind off them.  Keep busy.  x

• Posted

Yeah she I was i pure panic mode I had similar e existential thoughts. It's just thoughts your brain throws out when you're in a heightened state to make you feel wierd. I've had those thoughts when I am well and the reaction is more like huh cool

• Posted

I advise you to study the Ancient Writings of the VED. And you will understand a lot.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.