Amatriptaline

Posted , 6 users are following.

HI everyone

The doctor change mydosage from 30mg to 50mg.

I have been taking 50mg for a week. Every day I have found I slowlstopped passing water until it was just a dribble.

Has ananyone had this problem?

I have had to reduce them even though the pain was better I am worried the tablets might course more problems.

Take care Mace

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi mace, I've had fibromyalgia now for 21yrs & in all that time I've been on every drug to no avail, I'm on duluxetine now & OxyContin slow release & oxy norm as a back up. I know they are a scheduled drug & the strongest but they are the only thing that takes all the pain away. My consultant put me on them & after all these years they are the best thing I've had . Hope this may help you. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.