Ambirix

Posted , 3 users are following.

my daughter has been to the Gambia in December, she had all  her jabs beforehand (yellow fever etc) - she had the ambirix hep a and b combined in september (i think that was when) and now i need to get her the second dose she needs, nowhere has it in stock.  I obviously need to get her the dose - i've read online she needs it 6-12 months after the initial dose - what happens if they dont have it in stock in the meanwhile? what are the other options?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If you ring one of the London hospitals up I am sure they will be able to tell you the names of stockists or if they have any on stock etc. Try vaccination/travel clinics or pharmacies in private hospital or the London School of Hygiene and Tropical medicine OR the local Public Health dept.  Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.