Amiltriptyline

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm on this medication for panic disorder have been on 20mg for 5 days then 30mg for 5 days and so on until I get to 50mg I wanted to know the dosage that works for panics disorder as at the minute I'm really struggling with stomach problems blurrynes dizziness and panic 24/7 can anyone reassure me that this one will work as ive tried allsorts in the past 6 months

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Last week my doctor gave me antrypiline to help me sleep I was given up to 30mg a night I only took 10mg and I didn't sleep due to dreaming all night and then felt like a zombie all day, lucky it was the weekend, I can't take them in the week as I have to get up for work At 6am, I would never get up
    • Posted

10mg helped me sleep after I was taking them for 3 night but as the grogginess starts to wear off I'm have to up them every 5 days another 10mg good luck on them im now on 30mg and feel like a zombie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.