Amitriptalyne and Temazepam, still no sleep

Posted , 2 users are following.

10mg of both last night still only 1-2 hrs sleep.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Would love to offer advice if you’d like?

Why do you feel you can’t sleep? Stuff on your mind/pain?? 

There’s always an alternative that won’t make you feel groggy the next day or cause your body damage.  We pop

Pills far too easily looking for a quick fix. Pills can work short term but I have benefitted much more from other avenues than pills.

Easy to get addicted to these pills but I promise they will mess your insides up in the long term.

There are reasons behind you not sleeping and pills aren’t the answer.

• Posted

No reason I can think of. Did have a crazy panic attack in January but feel fine now except I cannot sleep. I have plenty that I need to do and want to do just too tired during the day
  • Posted

Have you tried meditating before bed? 

I have had problems sleeping for a while. Came off the pills a while ago and been a struggle but meditation / mindfullness has helped a lot. Do it just before sleeping and puts me in a relaxed mood before bedtime. Certainly helped me a lot with sleeping.

Worth a try?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.