Amitriptyline

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been taking this drug 25mg for about 9 years now it makes me to sleep sometimes over sleep in the morning but I am afraid without it I can sleep and ailment will pick again what should I do?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Think about what time you would like to be asleep by. Say you want to be asleep by 11pm, take your amitriptyline at about 9.30pm. when you start to feel the affects go to bed, don't read, watch telly or keep the light on. Try it for a few nights and get into that routine, I hope it helps and I wish you peace

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.