Amitriptyline withdrawal mnausea, dizziness, bloated

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi,

issit normal to have symptoms like morning & night sickness? car motion sickness, belching, dizziness,very bad nausea.

mostly during early morning and just before dinner...

im holding back my puke so hard...

and i have to go to work..

so far thank God that its not so bad in the middle of my day..

is there anyway to help ease the dizziness, nausea & belching?

because i realised even if i had the symptoms, if i force myself to eat or drink abit of something slowly...veeeery slowly... the symptoms went away like in 15-30mins.

anyone else did that?!

please advice. tq

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Same here since I quit amitriptyline I am burping a lot and belching and bloating . I was on it for 6 months. I am 4 months off the drug.

How long were you on it ?? What was your dosage ?? How long have you been off the drug ??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.