AMLODIPINE

Posted , 4 users are following.

To everyone who takes AMLODIPINE , just starting or been using it for awhile. It may work for you but the problem is eventually it can start it's side effects in a weeks, months or years, but there is bad side effect. Just don't think it is OK to take it. Be vigialant it is sneaky. I stopped taking it after almost 3 years cause it worked so well, then one morning BOOM! there was it's trouble. I stopped taking them July the 22nd all of my problems have gone but it did damage to me 1st. Please be careful it is not a drug to mess with. Good Luck and if you continue to take it may GOD keep you safe, because that medication won't.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

*Misprint I started taking AMLODIPINE almost 3 years ago
  • Posted

I’ve been taking it 10 yrs with no side affects other than it keeping my BP in check. I agree there are side affects for some with everything you take. There are also thousands of people taking this who like me have no side affects. This forum is specifically for problems with Amlodopine there are other forums where people have no problems with it.My BP was so high before starting Anlodopine without it who knows what would have happened! I will keep taking it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.