amlodipine bestylate 5 mg

Posted , 1 user is following.

started taking this as has my wife, both of us have developed some fairly serious (both) knee pain issues. background, I am a letter carrier and walk 8-10 miles a day, 289 days a year and have for the last 35 yrs. also restarted our planet fitness memberships, so add in a couple trips to the gym weekly for weight training and resistance . she more treadmill walking....I have recovered from non surgical tears to both knee miniscus' so I know knee pain. I thought it unusual for BOTH knees to hurt..feels more like pressure of swelling pain but with no swelling. chalked it up to the gym, but when my wife also had the same dual knee pain I decided to look into amlodipine. something we both take.. she also takes losartin, I am only on amlo.. altho I started to skip, taking it every other day with some success..plus my bp wasn't THAT high to begin with. hers is another story. on the bright side have found relief when worst with hot showers, ben gay, aleve creme roll on, or voltaren. whats the correlation to knee pain with this?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.