AMPICILLIN 500 MG-E. Coli

Posted , 13 users are following.

Good Afternoon Ladies

I have been suffering with BV for 20 long month of praying,tears,researching and antibiotics...I've had so many tests and held my breath for 7 days each time every month...my Female OB/GYN takes different tests to come back and say I have E. Coli in my vagina...this is where the burning,aching,discharge,soreness, wetness,smell and all the other horrible side effects have been coming from. 

She prescribes Ampicillin for 7 days and 4 pills a day. She tells me to make sure I drink lots of water and take Probiotics every day. I am praying so hard for God to put an end to this and bring back my healthy vagina. I've gained 30 pounds depressed for so many long days of experimentations of my own after rounds of Flagyl,Metronidazole Gel,Clindess, Clyndamicin, Cleocin,Tea Tree Oil, Silver spray,Coconut Oil,Tumeric,Yellow Root,Every Asian Tea on the market,Green,White,Black,Oolong, Slimming Tea, Apple Cider Vinegar, Burdock root, Prebiotic Gels,Probiotics every brand including the ones that stress they are for Vagina Health...even tried the L-Lysine one of the ladies spoke about. I gave that to my mom because she have cold sores and need a way to end that misery.I've spent over 3000 dollars purchasing antibiotics because my health is Priority...I am going to my Free Consultation for laser next Friday and then before my treatments start ;if necessary,I am taking the information to my doctor. I will give you updates to how I am feeling after 3 days. Keep praying for US Ladies and make sure to go to your doctor and ask for a test for E. Coli...the devil will not win. Thanks to everyone who have emailed me and I will continue to fight with Us For Us because as Women,Wives,Mothers,Sisters,BFF's, Lovers and Protectors we have to Stand together in Unity and Love ourselves just as much as we love others...see you in 3 days 🙏🏽

1 like, 51 replies

51 Replies

Next
  • Posted

A new single dose treatment was just approved by FDA. It is called Solosec. You can read a blog about it at

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398316-adding-links-to-posts

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

I spoke to my dr and am waiting on her to do a little research then hopefully I can get this resolved. I still have the discharge and I gave her a copy of all the medicine you told me about but now I'm playing the waiting game to see if the E. Coli is still in my vagina. She also told me I shouldn't have broken up with my boyfriend of 2 years because of this infection because it is nothing...my body doesn't think it's normal and I will continue to fight this mess. Please continue to pray for me and I am going to wait patiently and push forward if she doesn't feel as if I need another round of pills and creams because I am not crazy as like all of these women on here and other sites...this is real.

• Posted

I was reading about that unfortunately it's just another anti biotic for it, it's  it focused around treating chronic bv. Have you heard or no anythinb about vivalgel bv? I've been reading up on them a lot but don't understand there success rate. It's focused on curing bv, but I don't know when it'll be available in the United States.

• Posted

Hi teri i am have e.coli vaginal for 5 years.Have only burning symptoms and absent lactobacillus so could you tell me what happened with you
  • Posted

Hi teri i am have e.coli vaginal for 5 years.Have only burning symptoms and absent lactobacillus so could you tell me what happened with you
    • Posted

I just went to the dr yesterday to retest. I have had bv before and a round or two of antibiotics worked,but since 12/2015 I've been dealing with this Disease it is more than an infection an it seems as if doctors think it's ok...I have seen 3 male OB/GYN,2 female Nirse Practicioners and 1 female OB/GYN and it seems as if they think I am crazy...yet I've researched it for 2 years and spoken to so many women and cried every night away from my babies because it hurts,burns,swells and stinks. I have tried Witch Hazel on tampons,and every antibiotic(pills,creams) that these doctors utilize;yet they say I have a healthy vagina and no man would turn me down...this is NOT ABOUT SEX!!! My body does not just normally do this and I feel my insides like NEVER before...I am Upgrading my insurance Friday and starting all the way Over looking for a Doctor who really wants to Battle this and win like how passionate they were in Medical School in those Science and Biology classes the Drive that made them want to be Physicians. God Bless US all🙏🏽Keep fighting Ladies I will keep you posted Love Light and Happiness Forever

• Posted

You have already done research and maybe you know these things already. Washington Univ. School of Medicine found that gardnerella may cause dormant E. Coli to start multiplying again causing recurrent UTI's and or kidney damage. Therefore sexual activity may cause Gardnerella vaginalis to move into the urinary tract. I am not a doctor but have done research like you. Also, I have read that combination therapies work best with ampicillin and antibiotics. Not just probiotics/good bacteria can or should be used concurrently. Also, acidifying urine by drinking acidic drinks like cranberry juice can help while taking medication though ampicillin should be taken without food. I feel that women are ingesting and are exposed to so many chemicals in our drinking water and products and our diets need to be healthier. Combined therapies must be used to cure of gardnerella / imbalance altogether.

• Posted

Apparently, clindamycin appears to be one of the most effective against gardnerella, but a person could develop antibiotic resistance to this and metronidazole. If there is resistance the cdc reports what alternative meds can be taken or that the meds mentioned above may need to be taken for a longer period of time. One should be checked for diabetes and other health conditions that may cause infection. Many women eat too many empty carbs also, which can contribute to developing gardnerella. Your activities should be observed. Do you take very hot baths or showers, use tampons, wash the vagina with even ph balanced soap, wear tight underwear etc. ANy
    • Posted

Completely change your lifestyle/habits /diet and don't become too antibiotic or penicillin dependent. Prevention is key. Eat fermented foods. Use condoms. The body is already exposed to so many toxins in the air, water, foods with antibiotics etc,, and the vagina or birth canal is sensitive with good reason. Gardnerella infection or bv can also cause preterm birth. Again, prevention is important.

• Posted

Hello 

I have been tested for everything and my blood is good and free of any chronic infections...now I have never had this problem before and I didn’t know it even existed until these 24 months. I am going to stop all antibiotics and if it seems to come back again. I will go see the doctors for the laser resurfacing procedure. It’s sad that this nightmare is shared amongst so many women and it seems as if there is no resolution;but I know God has something else for all of us and this will not ruin our bodies and organs and lives to something so small...however,it hurts and I cry with a lot of women and have alone for 24 months...keep praying for me Sista and I will continue to pray for US ALL🙏🏽in Jesus name good night

• Posted

Yes it is sad. Also I want to mention that gardnerella may be protected by biofilms. Biofilms may be destroyed by good bacteria such as rhomnus and reuteri. Please read about researchers' success with combination approaches to therapy and a vaccine may be available for bv if not available in the u. S. you should be able to get it in Europe. In Europe antibiotics are also used less often I discovered when I was on a trip to there and spoke with a European doctor.

• Posted

I have been taking probiotics and been detoxing with the brobiotic drinks...thanks for everything and I will keep up the probiotics...Hod bless you too
    • Posted

I am no so knowledgeable of the pH thing. I just researched that the vagina's pH should be acidic...but what foods can help with this. I know the vagina maintains its own balance. I have read that many many many women havr cured their bv by changing their diets alone.. like increasing water intake (with lemon) and vegetable consumption. The women seem to agree in many forums that eating more veggies and less fruits and other sugary foods cured them. What I wonder is if hair dye and other hair products and cosmetic chemicals enter the body and affect the vagina too. I guess women are blessed if the vagina gets bv. The bv is a signal that women must listen to so that they can take action to prevent the bv in the first place. I read that many foods have fungus/toxins like possibly corn, peanuts, figs, milk, dairy that our bodies can get cancer from..dairy is also high in fat.. Women witb bv must have a low or no fat diet anyway. Corn is not very nutritious, figs are sugary... maybe there is a connection.. could the bv be caused by the toxins and not the food? Mote research must be done. Regardless a low fat mostly vegan diet has numerous benefits and can protect women and their precious yet sensitive wombs. I would under go surgery only as a last resort. Can resurfacing disrupt flora or create chronic pain/injury?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.