AMPICILLIN 500 MG-E. Coli

Posted , 13 users are following.

Good Afternoon Ladies

I have been suffering with BV for 20 long month of praying,tears,researching and antibiotics...I've had so many tests and held my breath for 7 days each time every month...my Female OB/GYN takes different tests to come back and say I have E. Coli in my vagina...this is where the burning,aching,discharge,soreness, wetness,smell and all the other horrible side effects have been coming from. 

She prescribes Ampicillin for 7 days and 4 pills a day. She tells me to make sure I drink lots of water and take Probiotics every day. I am praying so hard for God to put an end to this and bring back my healthy vagina. I've gained 30 pounds depressed for so many long days of experimentations of my own after rounds of Flagyl,Metronidazole Gel,Clindess, Clyndamicin, Cleocin,Tea Tree Oil, Silver spray,Coconut Oil,Tumeric,Yellow Root,Every Asian Tea on the market,Green,White,Black,Oolong, Slimming Tea, Apple Cider Vinegar, Burdock root, Prebiotic Gels,Probiotics every brand including the ones that stress they are for Vagina Health...even tried the L-Lysine one of the ladies spoke about. I gave that to my mom because she have cold sores and need a way to end that misery.I've spent over 3000 dollars purchasing antibiotics because my health is Priority...I am going to my Free Consultation for laser next Friday and then before my treatments start ;if necessary,I am taking the information to my doctor. I will give you updates to how I am feeling after 3 days. Keep praying for US Ladies and make sure to go to your doctor and ask for a test for E. Coli...the devil will not win. Thanks to everyone who have emailed me and I will continue to fight with Us For Us because as Women,Wives,Mothers,Sisters,BFF's, Lovers and Protectors we have to Stand together in Unity and Love ourselves just as much as we love others...see you in 3 days 🙏🏽

1 like, 51 replies

51 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi. So you will see a Naturalist. That is good. I try to research the information you give me and research other topics related to uti and bv cures as often as possible. After a week or so of research I try to reply to you all's comments. Not sure if some of the info I found can or will ever help anyone, but knowledge is power snd the more informed we are.. the better our choices. I will try to be brief here. The more lengthy my text the more typos. So here it goes. 1) Fem dophilus - it works for some. 2) Read this https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/d7amjz/where-the-f**k-is-our-uti-vaccine3)https://www.empr.com/drugs-in-the-pipeline/urinary-tract-infection-vaccine-e-coli-sequoia-sciences/article/677561/ 4) This is what is available where my family is from in Europe http://cobf.websitetoolbox.com/post/vaccines-urovaxom-and-strovac-5942797... You could visit here in Europe, purchase temporary insurance and get the vaccines or meds that Europe offers. 5) I read that people who have taken antibiotics also get a damaged immune system resulting in the development of sensitivities like increased allergies and frequent or lifelong re-infection. Maybe the key is restoring the immune system and flora balance. 7) you mentioned that you are healthy and that you get this from intercourse.. you probably already know this but it is important to urinate before and after sex, and we both know that gardnerella from the vagina may reactivate e coli in the bladder during sex.. Also manipulation of tissue near the urine duct can cause bad bacteria to enter it.. Males have a longer duct so women must drink and urinate far more frequently. I don't feel that this problem should destroy relationships. Unfortunately women in this situation probably just have to hold on to their relationships and get vaccines, the latest treatment cures, and manage it as best as possible. If you are still alive in a way... you are good.. Many people have weak immune systems for a variety of reasons.. even children and the elderly. Ibuprofen is good for pain and managing the infection but there are risks like kidney infection if it masks the pain too well and you are under treated. Pelvic exercises are important for some reason... and remember to take care of your mental health. If you're managing this the best you can then you can worry less. Keep experimenting until you find what works but don't get a hysterectomy or something like that.. Do you realize how many more health problems you will get as a result? If you're immune system is already affected.. You could get complications from surgery/infection and who knows what other issues could arise. Also.. research has been done on the topics of hysterectomy and the likelihood of it causing kidney, uterine, and other cancers.. Do you really prefer cancer over getting vaginal infections? At least there are vaccines for uti, bv. Keep doing more research even if you lack the time or it is exhausting. A discovery from your research could help you to find a cure that personally works for you and it could prevent you from making poor choices that could cost you your life. Knowledge is almost everything. You may not find your answer in this forum but the answer is out there in literature I believe and key to finding this answer lies within you and your free will to search for your harmless cure. Good luck! I cannot make too many more comments here because I feel that we each have to find our own personal cures through research we do on our own and thinking outside of the box and by doing the least harmful treatments. Come over here to Europe though to try potential cures that the FDA won't or can't approve. Vaccines can even help current infections resolve sooner. Finding a doctor who really cares and is also doing research with you is important too. Take care and I have faith that your cure is coming soon and that it will be harmless meaning that no expensive (yet profitable to Western medicine doctors ) surgery is required. It's only bacteria.. but cancer can also cause frequent bv/uti so maybe check for that too. They are somehow related.. look for research articles published by universities, colleges, or government agencies. PubMed is good, etc.

• Posted

A Pubmed article says probiotic foods appear to be clinically more efficient than probiotic supplements. I am more fond of European research articles than American ones.
  • Posted

A Pubmed article says probiotic foods appear to be clinically more efficient than probiotic supplements. I am more fond of European research articles than American ones.

Also, I read that parasites can also cause uti..Not saying that I think you have them. It's just a little fyi that is interesting.

• Posted

Ok thanks baby I will research love you Sista💓🙏🏽

• Posted

No Prob.! Lol! You know I was just thinking...I think that the reason that it is so difficult for doctors to help patients to completely rid themselves of chronic bacterial infections is not only because of the use of antibiotics and how much damage this does to health on a temporary or permanent level, but also because the causes of them are so varied. I am sure you have done your own research and have found out that many women have different cures for themselves due to a variety of problems they had. There seems to be no "quick fix". Anyone would just like to just take some pills and be done with the issue, but created a balance of good and bad bacteria in the body is more tricky than that. After my own research I have discovered that some women get uti/bv for the following reasons: 

pregnancy, diabetes, a virus, parasites, not urinating after sex, vitamin C deficiency, douching, hot showers, vaginal soaps, not urinating before and after sex, tight clothing, TAMPONS**, age, hormone imbalance, cancer*, frequent antibiotic use, high fat and sugar diet, slow colon, intestine and or stomach issues (gastric or digestive), having more than one sexual partner, just being sexually active with a partner or spouse, dehydration, not eating enough probiotics, etc.     

Solutions that I have read that women have found are mannose d, 1000 mg vitamin c, douching with a yogurt like pharmaceutical product, drinking Green Tea daily, drinking lemon water throughout the day, urinating before and after sex while taking mannose D every few hours during time frames of sexual activity, ibuprofen use (yes ibuprofen has been said to be as effective at fighting bacteria as antibiotics and it is less harmful but comes with risks), drinking six additional cups of water daily, taking supplements with reuteri and rhamnosus bacteria.

Every women's problem is unique, and so every women really has to look closely at or figure out what the source of their issues are for themselves. No doctor can do this for us. We have to read and do our own research and the doctor can assist us with getting the treatments or cures that we have discovered might work personally for us. Volunteering to participate in new research studies that you have confidence in that might deliver a cure would be smart to participate in, because the cure may not be available to anyone for another generation or so depending on how long it takes for the "cure" to be available for purchase. You will also discover through reading scientific articles, and even newpapers such as british one that more effective treatments are available in foreign countries than they are in the U.S. The U.S. uses antibiotics as a first line of defense....and that is it. Other countries offer vaccines** to help the body to fight it off the bad bacteria itself which is smarter. You may have to request procedures such as colonscopy, mri, blood work, cancer screening, or whatever it takes to find the source of the problem. But as we both know garderella travels up into the bladder during sex which may reactivate e. coli.....so it is quite easy for women to develop these issues and not so much for men (longer urinary canals) or children. 

Also, I think it should be fine to reunite with your ex boyfriend or to find another partner and to have a relationship. Men don't get bv and it's more difficult for them to get uti's, and condoms can be used...also scientists have revealed that the key is to reduce your count of bad bacteria and there are a plethora of ways to achieve this. No one is suppose to get rid of all bacteria in the gut/vagina..it's unnatural. All of your solutions you will find the hard way...through tons of reading/research, personal analysis, and experimentation. The answer to finding your cure lies within you. 

• Posted

UTI can also be caused by kidney stones, which bacteria stick to. You need to determine the cause if treating the symptoms doesn't work.

• Posted

I have had every blood test they can think of and no kidney stones,no thyroid,no hiv or aids just this mess but you know what? I went to the dr because I had douched with Peroxide and made it irritated,they gave me Clindamycin for a week,been on FemFlora,Prebiotics and Vaginal Prebiotics and the soreness on the right side is leaving. I am going to the Naturalist next week because I am not taking any more antibiotics orally. I drink so much tea it’s ridiculous without any sugar or honey. I’ve began to Love it. I just want it to feel the same as it did inside 2 years ago...my dr even told me not to break up with my boyfriend for this but I don’t play when it comes to my health I do t smoke drink or do drugs,I’ve seen what that have done to my family members. How would Ibuprofen kill bv? I’ve never read that but now you are making me inquisitive all of these mess kill our organs but they say the gels and creams are less toxic;I just want to enjoy my life and have less stress. I am terrified to ever have sex again. I’m celibate and that’s fine it’s even scary to get married because husbands and wives cheat...I’m good. I am going to look up Ibuprofen killing bacteria that’s great I have Advil all day
  • Posted

Hi Teri,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you! I just moved - out of state, which is time consuming. I have the following link...https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20504298 ; which is the use of ibuprofen for the treatment of uncomplicated uti. Ibuprofen can damage organs just and antibiotics can if used for the long term. They say that any complication in health..be it stomach or intestine/colon issues, fibroids, etc can cause uti..even a non- cancerous polyp can cause uti...I think it's wise to get as many tests as one can afford to find out a cause. But, I am glad that you already had a number of tests done in order to know the status of your health. D-Mannose may not cure uti...but it certainly decreases how much e.coli is in the urinary tract..and so does ibuprofen, supposedly.

• Posted

Hi Teri,

I also have BV with E. Coli. I have also tried several antibiotics such as Clindamycin, Azithromycin, Ampicillin, Ofloxacin but they were not effective at all. The only one which was effective was Bactrim (Cotrimoxazole) which I took for 3 weeks. The yellow discharge was gone. However, it came back after I finished the antibiotic. I am now taking oral probiotics and also using Betadine vaginal gel.  The Betadine vaginal gel seem to be effective for 1-3 days but it slowly comes back again. I am thankful for your thread and have also prayed to God for healing. I read your previous message regarding Ciprofloxacin and was wondering if it was effective for you. I am a bit hesitant to try it (though I know it is usually effective against E Coli) because of the possible side effect (though maybe uncommon) of permanent neuropathy. Also, I was wondering about Fem Flora and the vaginal prebiotic (which brand of prebiotic?) that you mentioned. Does Fem Flora need to be refrigerated (since I will need to have it shipped for quite a significant distance) and is the vaginal prebiotic a suppository? 

I would like to thank you again for your help. Your post is truly much appreciated. 

• Posted

Teri..., Did your Dr. check for rectovaginal fistulas? I think there is a simple test where blue dye is injected into a woman's rectum and a tampon is worn. If the blue shows up on the tampon then you've got a fistula. They are so small that they cannot be detected without a test, but can cause chronic e coli infections. Some people including doctors think that only women who give birth or people who get an abscess get fistulas. Those cases are only the large fistulas.  Anyone who sits a lot, has ibs or crohns, or has diverticulosis (colon pockets) are susceptible to fistulas. I hope you find the answer and get relief soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.