An emotional mess😢

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi ladies👋

Im hoping somebody has some advice after barely having a menstrual at all last year I've had somewhat of 3 regular periods now…(I'm 46 yrs old)  I'm not unhappy about it, however I'm emotional mess everything upsets me and I cry for no reason😢😢 of hardly any reason I also find my self being mean and very anxious & more inadequate than my usual self😬  Any advice ladies, anything over the counter anyone recommend?!

thanks in advance, hugs

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello. I am mean and emotional as well. I find myself just keeping my distance from people. Probably not a good thing. I'm going to start St. John's wort as I heard it was very good. Will let you know. There's a herbal menopause concoction called vitex combo I have been taking. Seems to be calming the anxiety. My only wish is to find a doctor who understands and is willing to help. My doctor is meaner than I am without the hormones.

• Posted

Hi Shelley

thanks for your response girl😘💕 yes please let me know how that works for you I might need to start taking it myself!

• Posted

I sm sorry to hesr this. I know how u feel. I am also emotional and mean and sad and confused and very anxious. I started birth control about 3 months ago and had the second month feel better and than down i go again. I feel ruined. I cannot even get up in the morning. I thought if birth control does not work it is probably some bad bad disease. So health anxiety is back with a vengeance. I will resume my vit B-6 and magnesium. I drink camomile tea. sad

I hope u feel better soon.

• Posted

hi notsure 

hey girl thanks for responding, yea girl I felt crazy as hell on birth control and on top it I gained a lot of weight too, so I stop it! I'm gonna try the B-6 my self and chamomile tea let's keep in touch ok. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.