Anal botox

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi i had anal botox 1 week ago and yesterday i had awful spasms return.

had a bowel movement this morning and in pain but no spasms yet but i expect there will be soon.

Anyone got any experiences?

feel so down in the dumps,had this pain for 2 years now.

Im taking movicol however the 1 sachet i was taking daily caused very loose stools on day 4 post botox which has made things a lot worse.

I feel quite swollen still but i presume that’s due to the botox injection and the surgeon having a good look up there.

Anyone going through anything like me?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

ok so while I’m waiting for a reply im going to do a rough diary for other people who may need this info.

day 1 after botox ,no pain but loose bowels due to the enema i had.

day 2, bit uncomfortable but not to bad.

day 5, loose bowels due to movicol , pain bad.

2 weeks -sore after bowel movements, ripping feeling still. pain not as long lasting and tends to settle with ibruprofen and paracetomol .random pains in the evening last 2 nights.

still having spasms and today i am 2 weeks since botox.

from what ive read botox works in 1-2 weeks but i don’t see much difference however ive had no bleeding since week 1 but pain is the same for a time but not long lasting except weird spasms /aches in evenings.

will keep this page info up to date as the weeks go on.

today is week 2

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.