Anal bumps that won’t go away

Posted , 6 users are following.

ive noticed these bumps about 2 months ago. they started small and then grew to this but havnt changed in about 4 weeks. ive had then checked by a GP and he assures me they are nothing. but they look really scary, like warts, and ive never seen them before.

image****

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

looks like warts

• Posted

i asked multiple times to my GP and he was positive it was not warts. I asked about 4 times and called him afterwards a week later. he said theyre just pimple like bumps. he gave me a steroid type cream to try.

• Posted

I would say these are normal, they look like little pearly penile papules, i am not sure if you can get them on your anus but they do look very similar, and are often mistaken for genital warts but unless they are sore/itchy then i would say these are harmless little spots.

• Posted

Did he actually look at them? If he did I'd find a new gp. Some of those look like warts and some like skin tags regardless of what he told you it is not normal.

• Posted

hey, I have a similar case want to know if it's HPV. what's the status now is it cured and how did you go by this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.