Anal discomfort

Posted , 2 users are following.

This started October 2017. I was a college student with stress and I was drinking of coffee plus monster drinks with very little food in my stomach. Now I deal with excessive gas, bloating, and incomplete bm. Whenever I use the restroom I have pellet like or small pieces instead of one lump. I have to go back forth multiple times and my anus gets very red and irrititated. When I put a finger in I can feel inflamation, prob hemorhoids by anus. I have lots of soreness in the bottom area and I want to get back to normal. Can someone with knowledge please help me. Yes, Ive had recepitve sex too.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sounds like you have hurt your digestive system. I would say to order and take Slippery Elm for your bowel movements to pass easier, slippery Elm is fantastic as it makes your poop slippery and it passes way easier (research slippery elm on google and learn how and when to use it. I, personally use a half teaspoon with every meal).. Also sounds like you are dehydrated so drink more water and cut out the monster (very bad for your health)  try to drink a glass of water every hour or two. Don’t miss meals, this kills your digestion, even if it’s a small snack, it will keep things working. Take an Apple org banana with you our so you can snack when busy, the hemmroids are tough this works for me. I use flushable wipies. Use wipies to clean the anus area, once clean on the outside, stick your finger carefully inside with the wipie on your finger. Do that a few times with a new wipies until the wipie comes out clean. Make sure you move your finger around and clean out the inside well, the best way to do this but can be a bit annoying is to use aloe Vera juice on the wipie while cleaning the area. Fresh aloe is very slimy and will protect the hemmroids from getting irritated. I take a fresh aloe leaf and use a spoon to scrape the gel inside out into a bowl. Scape the gell part with the spoon lightly as you don’t want chunks of aloe but more just a gel texture to use on your wipies. If this is too annoying, you can use olive oil or coconut oil as a lube for the wipies. Your body can not be replaced, take care of your body and it will take care of you. Also, you may want to start taking acidophilus suppliments to build a strong digestion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.