Anal fissure and referred pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

Has anyone had anal fissure pain travel to the gential area?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Are you male or female?

I am male and i just recovered from a 7 months battle with a fissure. The pain never traveled to my genitals

• Posted

Hello,

I am female. I'm happy to hear you have recovered. Did you have surgery?

• Posted

I have sometimes felt like it does, but not severe pain.

• Posted

My fissure has not been confirmed yet but suspected. I have surgery next week to confirm and treat. It is a nightmare. What does your pain feel like when it travled? I hope you feel better soon!

• Posted

Hello, I am male, so don't know how relevant or not my experience of the genital pain is. Difficult to describe, but some of the sharp pain went to that area. That type of thing didn't last long each time, and was nothing to the fissure itself. Good luck.

• Posted

Yes, mine does and affects passing urine sometimes.

• Posted

I am male and goes to my scrotum...thought is that due to anal spinctire spasming.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.