Anal Fissure fix

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok. I had issues like all of you for a year and half. I followed some advice I got here and it helpped. I also did some things that some may not be doing. The goal is to let it heal without tearing it AT ALL. People say it takes a month or two to heal, mine took a whole 4 months. That means 4 month of no tearing.  SO this is what I did. 

- DRINK WATER!  a gallon a day. 

- Stay away from beef

- blend the following every morning

- spinach (lots of it)

- avocado

- blueberries 

- water 

make enough that it would fit into two shaker bottles and take it to work.

This concoction makes your poop soft and squishy. this also regulated my        bowel movements to morning and nights 

-before pooping, sit in a bath of warm water and relax. 

-right before pooping, jam a bunch of Aquaphor into your anus.

- Don't push your poop out. It should come out without effort. If not, eat more spinach and less meat 

- wipe only with baby wipes 

- after pooping jam a bunch of aquaphor into you anus again

If needed, on top of the Aquaphor, also use Lidocaine Hydrochloride Jelly. It's like KY jelly, but has lidocaine and numbs your ass. I used this for a little bit during the worse part of my anal fissure and it helped. 

The whole point is the let the poop come out without ripping anything again. The longer you can assure this doesn't happen the better it willl heal (duh). 

The concoction I made with spinach really helpped. Water is important. I considered surgery at the worst part of my anal fissure, but decided to hold off. I sufferred for 1.5 years, but now I'm all good. Eating beef and whatever i want again. Even stopped my concoction. 

I really hope this helps you. I know how you feel, been there. 

Don't cheat yourself. Drink a gallon of water. avoid beef and meat all together if you can. Good luck. 

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Just make sure you are not allergic to Aquaphor.

Years ago, I put it on my feet and my skin turned pink

. I asked a doctor what that meant and told me to stop using it because pink skin means you are highly allergic to it.

So use caution

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.