Anal Fissure healed after 2 years

Posted , 3 users are following.

Never wrote on a forum before but I’ve read so many stories for advice. I have had chronic anal fissures for two years and despite Botox nothing helps. I have tried absolutely everything I could think of including anything people have mentioned. Thought I would try pure aloe Vera gel from Holland and Barrett and so far two weeks completely healed and not split. Also alleviating the intense itching that was waking me up every night. Early days I know but so far a mirricle compared to anything. 

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Thank you so much for posting this! I am running out to buy some right now smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.