Anal fissure or hemorrhoid/piles near anus?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

For about one weeks I noticed a little pain and a little bump outside anal sphincter. I pus some special ointment and now I do not feel pain but it is still there. I usually have a normal stool, daily, but for about two/three weeks after a flu (where I had antibiotics Tavanic , probiotics during treatment and Paracetamol or Nurofen for fever), I eat a lot of healthy food and water, I do not smoke or drink alcohol, but I started to have one or two days of constipation and the stool is very dry and separated from time to time and after one day is again normal. I have no bleeding, sometimes when I sit down at the office or on the couch I feel a little pain in anus area or when I do poop a little dull pain near the sphincter. imageWhat do you think is the appearance in anus area? Do you think is serious, do you have any idea how to be treated? Thank you for your opinion.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Steph. That is definitely a fissure. It looks small and not too deep, but yeah I would be careful as not to make it worse. It's basically like any cut/scratch and you just want it to close back up. Lots of fibre and lots of water and as long as you avoid hard stools, it will close up. I think you'll be fine. It's only really bad when its deep and I know what a deep one looks like. Also, if you aren't having major pain/spasms, you'll be fine. Bad ones are debilitating and you would know about it. Trust me. Like can't walk, can't sit, can't function. If you are still getting about your day, you are lucky. Hope it heals quickly for you. Can't stress enough about water. 2-3 litres at day at least.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.