Anal fissure surgery- sphinctorectomy

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I have finally appointment on tommorow for sphinctorectomy surgery for my anal fissure.

I have got this 5 times in one year.. but this time the blood flow not stopped after using the anovate and stool softener as suggested by doctor. They said better you go for surgery lls sphinctorectomy. Even I have confirmed by two doctors they both are saying surgery would be the permanent solution.. I am so much scared to go for surgery but somehow by the help of my wife support I have accepted for lps. And after reading post surgery recovery in some form my confidence level came down because lots of people face pain in thier bowel movement.. now I am convinced myself to go for surgery tomorrow. I am praying to God everything will go smoothly.

If anybody have exp in post recovery or surgery related pls post me some tips..

Thanks ,

Suresh

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.