Anal Fissures: My stupid Experience

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello Everyone

Just want to tell you guys what has happened to people when they make stupid choices. Long Story short: So last week I was just chilling at my coffee shop and a guy was hitting on me. I thought he was cute and went over to his place and we had anal sex. My dumb-ass forgot to ask him if he had enough lube so we did it with the little that he had left. Anyway he was proven to be too big and I was sore after the deed. That night I did not feel anything until the next morning when it hits me. Bowel movement was a bit painful and tight and I noticed something was wrong. I try to look at it myself and didn't really see anything but it itched for the entire day. I thought I was getting a hemorrhoid like I did as a child but 2 days passed the now it was painful. I can feel that I was getting swollen as well. 4 days and it felt like an eternity but I began to change my diet to mainly fiber compacted food and gave up on coffee and tea. The pain made me scare to use the restrooms so I went on a water-fast each day for 15 hours. A week has gone now and I finally feel better. I guess the diet helps but I am still swollen down there. There is no more pain just slight irritation but why does it looks swollen? There is hardly any blood on toilet tissue and I am confused. Does anyone have any idea? It is exactly a week now.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

if its a tear it takes time to heal. a week is not a long time for such a sensitive area. keep up with the diet and maybe see your doctor. keep it super clean. did you use protection? if not, check for sti

• Posted

Yes Definitely, I will have a check up soon. No, we went raw and that is another stupid mistake of mine. It was a day of stupid decisions 😦 I really hope people will read and learn from my mistakes.

• Posted

we live and learn. Go get some tests for sti's and stop calling yourself stupid. be kind to yourself and do whats needed to get better!

• Posted

Thank you! I really appreciate your advice. Will keep you updated on the process. hopefully it will give others hope to get through this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.