Anal leakage - (Help)

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi there guys,

Im living with this problem for 6 months or more. I have anal leakage, daily.

I smoke, i eat fast food actually too much, cause im about all time in office. i have some stomach problems too, and one of them i think its gastritis. When i smoke or drink coffee (especially when i get them both) i feel my butt very wet (even i get this even if i dont smoke or drink coffee (at least i think i tested it). And i feel so embarrassed about this. Sometimes i put toilet papers in my underwears but that wont be the solution for the rest of my life for sure. I dont know what to do and  any help would be appreciated. Im living an nightmare with all this. Thank you. smile 

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I can tell you how to fix this, butt: pun intended smile there is a good chance you will not follow threw , so here  gos go: on a restricted diet of just plain rice for one month when you start feeling better after the one month period every week add a food to your diet see how that feels, keep adding new foods every week. and when I say foods not junk food ,veg meat , that sort of thing, you will improve.

if you do this keep me in the loop smile good luck.  

• Posted

Thank You dude :-) I will do excactly as you said :-) Thanks
  • Posted

I was just about to say what glen 30598 said before reading his comment but yes, WHITE rice is your cure. It absorbs lots of water even throughout digestion and water gets drawn to it rather than pulled from it and sitting around. The results will be amazing I was once suffering loose stools after a dosage of magnesium and I stopped the leaking problem with white rice so I know now that it actually does work.

Second, stop consuming coffee. Look it up if you must, but coffee causes diarrhea-like symptoms or causes pre existing conditions to worsen, not just caffeine but there are other chemicals in coffee as well and they are diuretic and have minor laxative effects because your body rejects coffee, it does not want coffee inside, thus the result is undigested food because of gastric emptying, or diarrhea.

In short: STOP drinking coffee, period, suck it up if you really want to help your condition stop, second, consume alot of white rice, daily. This will get your stools into the habit of being firmer and will give immediate relief as well. Good luck. 

• Posted

Thank You Crisler!!! Well, what about smoking?

• Posted

Thanks for the back up on the rice thing, i just have to add that "Olestra" a fat substitute used in fast food ,junk food ,pringles potato chips for one is nasty for cousing anal leakage..  
  • Posted

I had the same wet bottom problem. Dr told me I had gerd. Apparently, my stomach is overactive  creating to much acid. I started taking omeprazole 40 mg (Prilosec) and things have started to  cleared up,  giving my bottom a break 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.