Anal lump

Posted , 2 users are following.

is this a hemmerroid or an std?

ive started using a dildo in the last week and now this appeared. last time i had anal sex was in februaryimage

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

please help. now i think its maybe a perianal hematoma

• Posted

looks like a hemoroid, id you didn't have unprotected sex and the dildo is new....it's not a std, so I would advise you stop using that dildo and apply hemoroid cream

• Posted

Hi thanks for the reply. So you are thinking it is a thrombosed external hemorroid?

It doesn't appear to go inside my rectum but rather be a bump with a little give. (Like a hard pillow, you can push it a bit, but not to much)

I have been applying some hem cream on it for the last 2 days to cover my bases.

The dildo is new but had unprotected sex 5 months ago.

• Posted

still looks like a hemoroid (on the sphincter), also..you should get your gardasil shot if you haven't got it already.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.