Anal pain and bleeding

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have anal pain and bleeding quite often 😦 scared,anal cancer?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

More chances of Anal Fissure. Visit general physician or if suffering much visit proctologist. Bleeding and pain normal in anal fissure.Tc....

• Posted

why does everyone go directly to cancer when something is wrong with their anus? Heck no its probably not cancer chubby. go have it checked out. its probably a fissure

• Posted

Fissure is condition which can be treated by following healthy life style :- drinking lot of water, increasing fluid intake, including leafy vegetables in diet(fiber content), avoid straining, exercise. It seems that fissure is turning on and off.(chances of chronic fissure.) Without wasting time, go to gastroenterologist or colo-rectal surgeon, he can suggest you the proper root cause with proctoscopy. He will give you ointments and medicines to heal fissure.In most cases , fissure is cured with medicines. If fissure cannot be cured with medicines, surgery is the only option.

Hope this clears your query....

• Posted

I took had bleeding and severe pain with each bowl movement went to the doctor and it was a fissure. Fissures are fairly common. We tried some ointments that didn't work and then i want to see the surgeon had the sphincter surgery and felt so much better. That was about 6 months ago now and I am pain free.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.