Anal pain when sitting plus pressure

Posted , 4 users are following.

Only get symptoms when sitting or lying on my back.

Also kind of pressure in between scrotum and anus. Sometimes tailbone pain.

Feeling fine when I walk and stand up.

Levator ani syndrome?

Pelvic tightness?

No bladder or urinal problems or symptoms.

Just out of ideas.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

An anal fissure or internal haemorroids /piles is the most common cause of pain in this area,especially when laying or sitting as you have described. You need to see a doctor John for a diagnosis and proper treatment.

If your motions are hard and you have to strain a bit then add bran or fibre to your diet.

• Posted

i had same pain it was haemorroids only got it in the middle of the night would wake me up its not much fun u should see your doctor

• Posted

my episodes would last anything from 15 mins to 45 mins each time it happened it wasnt constant its a really weird pain

• Posted

jonhn71543

I'm following your post and find your symptoms incredibly similar to mine and was hoping to get some updates regarding your situation. It'd be greatly appreciated!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.