Skip to content

Pelvic Pain and Disorders

New discussion Join group Also known as Chronic Pelvic Pain

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • carol7212 3

Pelvic pain ultrasound

This morning I had a pelvic ultrasound done at the hospital. I found it strange that this time around the tech kept asking me to cough. Ive had pelvic ultrasounds done in the past but I don't recall being asked to cough during it. She also asked me if I took hormones which also is a new question....

0 replies 1 vote Posted
  • Nosila1982 2

Lower abdominal pain and painful sex

In 34 years old and 13 years ago I had an abortion which in return gave me pid. The pid was eventually diagnosed around 2 years later. During this time, I had painful intercourse, constant pain and discharge. (was diagnosed with laparoscopy) this was treated, but the painful intercourse never went away....

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Shelly85 1

Extreme pelvic pain left side

Hello I've been having left sided pelvic pain for the last 2 months . I've had bloods done and urine checked and they are both always clear. I had an internal ultrasound done yesterday and nothing showed up there either. The pain has got so bad this last week I can barely walk . The pain is only...

1 reply 1 vote Last reply
  • alison 64461 2

left sided pelvic pain and congestion

For the past four and a half months, I have been experiencing pain in my lower left side of the pelvis. Not a bad pain but uncomfortable. It started at the same time I had a few loose bowel movements but they returned to normal very quickly. Sometimes it is more like an ache low in the pelvis, similar...

4 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • colleen44033 1
  • ray63269 3

Cpps really is a pain

Hi I have had cps . Most symptoms have cleared up but I'm getting chronic pain in the groin on either side between testicles and legs . Does anyone else experience this pain . It also affects my public bone and hips

4 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • Moss.Mountain 2

Pelvic Floor, Groin, Abdominal, and Leg Pain for 5 years

I apologize for the length, but this cannot be explained in short. I've had this since I was 17 when I got a mysterious injury in high school wrestling. I am now 22.  Left groin is very tight and weak. It is painful to stretch out. I can feel a radiation of pain from my groin to my left testicle,...

7 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • Guest M

I started to have this condition five years ago at the a...

I started to have this condition five years ago at the age of 53. I had a very slightly raised PSA and underwent biopsy which was negative and chronic non-bacterial prostatitis was diagnosed. The condition comes and goes over periods lasting up to ten months and can be very uncomfortable. I suffer mainly...

5 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • deborahddc 1
  • Krisnik 1

Stitches

Hi I'm new on this site and was wondering if matron or anyone else can help me, I'm just over 4 weeks post of for anterior repair and vaginal vault repair I've had antibiotics to clear a wound infection I've had a catheter removed just over 2 weeks ago because I had post op bladder retention...

1 reply 0 votes Last reply
  • noo1712 1

What's this pain!

Hi all Had lower left side abdominal pain for about a week plus when I press down near the ovary I can feel a really tender sensitive area. Went to GP, treating me for a urine infection although sample was clear. Starting to worry now as not getting any better. Anyone experienced something similar?...

• Floox 2

Pelvic pain/lower back and leg pain

I've had an unusual pelvic pain for almost a week. It only hurts when I tense/clench and feels like it's near my left ovary? I've also had some lower back pain and achey calves. I'm absolutely petrified it's something awful. I will be going to see my GP on Monday (it's Saturday...

12 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • SJK16 2

Sharp, Crampy, Pulsating Ovary pain?

Hello.  I've been suffering from pelvic pain for nearly over a year now. Last september 2016 I was reffered to a gynaecologist who examined me and told me that my left ovary was swollen and my womb lining was very weak. He reffered me to have a laporoscopy procedure. Everything was supposidly...

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • ryan992 2
  • gilliansbunion 3

Has anyone had ovarian vein embolisation?

I have pelvic congestion syndrome (various veins on the pelvis). I'm having ovarian vein embolisation at the end of the month and a bit nervous of the procedure. They are going through the groin. I'm not having sedation just a bit of local where they are going in through my groin. Just...

17 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • mamadeesix 2

Pelvic vein embolism for vulva/leg vericose veins

I have vulva and back of thigh and butt vericose veins.  I have been diagnosed with Pelvic congestive disorder (MRI showed iliac vein compression, and reflux in gonadal veins. (Already had a hysterectomy last November, so uterus/ovaries not an issue)  Leg vein system checked out fine with no...

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • kelledee 2

Frozen pelvis

I collapsed in April 2015 with a mass on my ovary and a blocked kidney when Thy opened me up Thy found out i had a frozen pelvis everything is fused together and i have a lot of scar tissue in pain constantly don't feel like I'm not a woman because I've been told I can't have children

2 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • Jane1618 3

Pelvic pain and prolapse

Does anyone who is in their 60s suffer with bad pelvic pain? I have had it now for 5 months, and I have seen a gynecologist who hasn't meantioned anything about my prolapse being the cause,( I have had this for about 8 months, and  I had a hysterectomy 15 years ago) I am hoping it isn't...

15 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • kate24130 2

Pelvic floor issues/ spasm

Hi, Wondering if this is normal or not... I have a lot of pelvic pain/rectal spasms. I feel a heaviness in my pelvis and sometimes have shooting pain. Bowel movements make the pain worse. I had surgery for an anal fissure which has healed, but I had pain and tension before the fissure and it remains...

• Dragonfly81 2

Pelvic floor prolapse- Scared

I am 35 have 1 child 2 years just dianosed with stage 3 cystocele and rectocele and feel very scared i was misdiagnosed over a year ago when i felt a bulge thinking that it might be a cyst of some sort this is so unreal i never even heard of pelvic organ prolapse before now i feen underinformed about...

3 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • chris2 3

Unexplained pelvic pain is back

A few years back I developed pain when moving around. It felt like something was raw and ulcerated deep inside. It progressed to stabbing pains when walking that were so severe - they would stop me in my tracks. A coincidence maybe but it started after an episode of swishing around in an epsom salts...

• Yasminh14 1

Hip/pelvic pain

Hello all, I've been having hip and lower back pain for the last 3 months, mostly on left side, but a little on the right too.  Now for about a week I've started also to get an aching pelvic pain very low down on the left side - not around the ovary, much lower, near the crease between my...

9 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • lizzie 85587 1

Pelvic pain

I've been experiencing pelvic pain for over a year now, it's gotten worse over the past months to the point where I've been in a and e numerous times. I started to experience two periods per month also. After being treated for infections every time despite my urine being tested and it coming...

• madison34623 2

Pelvic pain, no idea the cause. Help?

For the past few months I've had pain like a UTI, pressure on the bladder, but it seems to always be worse at night. I know it's not a UTI because that's the only symptom I have and it's just not going away. It might be me imagining it but it seems to get worse leading up to ovulation,...

• Jane1618 3

prolapse and pelvic pain

Has anyone had pain in their  pelvis like a period pain?  although I no longer have periods  as I went  through the menopause 15 years ago, I have a heavy dragging feeling  and wonder if this can be caused by a prolapse I have ? I am due to have a scan soon, and have already...

11 replies 2 votes Last reply
  • Joyousmom 2
  • laura180597 2

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Mirena IUD, Vaginismus

I'm going to make this as short as possible. I had a Mirena Coil inserted under General Anesthetic on 28th Feb 2017. Soon after I developed Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (this was diagnosed as I had to go to A&E) Unfortunately, I do have Vaginismus therefore- swabs, speculums, transvaginal ultrasounds,...

• amanda60591 1

Painful sex for years and pelvic pain

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone could shed some light on this. I will try and keep it as short as I can! For approx 10 years now I have suffered with pelvic pain (mainly lower stomach but occasionally lower back). For around the amount of time sex has been painful. At first it used to just be from...

2 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • misikir33559 1

pelvic pain for four months since miscarriage

I am a 38 year old female and suffered miscarriage four months ago for which I had d and c. Eversince, I have been in pain that comes roughly every otehr day. The pain is a stabbing type pain that, when comes stays for at least 24 hours. It is on the right hand side of my lower abdomen and I feel as...

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • carina62 5

Post-menopausal & Discharge

I'm not sure if i am posting in the right thread.  I am 55 and post-menopausal for 5 years now and last year i had a uterine polyp removed as i was getting discharge mixed with blood.  I saw my GP this morning as i've been having a senastion of 'leaking' ie i have to wear a...

2 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • rasha41760 1

Pleas help me

Well yesterday I had an appointment with my GP amd I asked for pelvic check and pap smear because I read that it is an essential part of every women life. My GP checked down there and said you have imflammation inside and he put me on antibiotics for a week. I kept reading about it and I really afraid...

0 replies 1 vote Posted
  • Innersmile 2

Being treated for uti but now have other symptoms

Hello I'm am a 25 year old female and I am currently being treated for uti with amoxicillin. I am on the 5th day of taking my antibiotics. In the last week and a half I have had awful symptoms such as dizziness, chills, hot flashes, hallucinations, hypersensitivity, panic, frequent urination and...

• natali82020 1

Pelvic, groin, lower back pain

Im 26 yr old female, not oregnant and absolutely no chance icould be pregnant. Since i started the pop cerelle birth control i have had pelvic pain, breast tenderness, lower back crampy ache, groin ache even occassional anus pains. All of these pains are vey mild and on off most days. I have zero smelly...

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • natali82020 1

Pelvic pain (this is a long question beware haha)

Hi I'm a 26 yr old female. Never been pregnant and no chance of being pregnant right now. Recently I've had the feeling of menstrual cramp like achy lower back, along side - lower abdomen pain, sometimes upper abdomen pain, pelvic pain, shooting pelvic pain, in the middle and at both sides, some...

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Katcabin16 2

Painful period cramping, not had it before, any advice?

I had my first baby 9 months ago (may 2016), the bleeding after labour went down after 4 weeks then i started to get a really heavy and painful period for a week (June 2016). First of all i have never had heavy periods before or any pain or cramps. I just put it down to having a baby, and it would take...

Back to top Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.