Skip to content

Pelvic Pain and Disorders

Also known as Chronic Pelvic Pain

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Lower left abdominal pain ( iliac area) please advise me ! Please

Hi everyone - I feel I need to write down my problem as I’m not getting any help from the doctors I feel hopeless- I’m  having this dull sharp pain since February and I couldn’t finish my university training because of pain . I have seen 6 gynaecologist- 4 misdiagnosed me..  I was on morphine...

Last reply
  • Pelvic pain, really scared please help.

Okay, this will be detailed and thus graphic also. I've recently found a weird pain in my pelvic area. If you look from my eye point of view, it would be to the right side of my pubic bone, and someone looking at me, to their left.  I was casually masturbating the other day until I felt a weird...

Last reply
  • Pelvic floor and imbalance

Looking for some knowledge and wondering if my siduation can affect pelvic floor. I have a hip imbalance and one rotated hip which is  causing tightness one side and my muscles on the other particularly  my glute not to work! I have over rotation in one hip due to this and no rotation in the...

Last reply
  • Leaky anus, urinary retention, anal spasms

Hello, everyone.  My name is Findoli and I have been suffering from a series of health problems for the last 2.5 years. Let me start at the beginning.  Nov of 2015, I had a bacterial infection. It started as a little bump on my wrist and it wasn't until late evening (nine?) that I saw...

Last reply
  • Extreme Abdominal Pain

Hi I have been having extreme abdominal pain and cramps everytime anything is inserted into my vagina. I'm not sure what is the cause of it but I have brought it up with my gyno and she brushed it off saying that I would be my cervix being hit. The problem is i get the pain with a 2 inch dialator...

Last reply
  • Pelvic floor pain for 20 years, looking for someone to talk to

I've been dealing with chronic pelvic floor pain for 20 years. Actually 2/3 of my life was in pain: whether it was going to school (I had to walk for 45 min to it in a massive pain that I could barely move), or when I was in university, or when I was traveling, meeting my future husband.. pain was...

Last reply
  • Has anyone had ovarian vein embolisation?

I have pelvic congestion syndrome (various veins on the pelvis). I'm having ovarian vein embolisation at the end of the month and a bit nervous of the procedure. They are going through the groin. I'm not having sedation just a bit of local where they are going in through my groin. Just...

Last reply
  • Pelvic Pain

I've been having this weird pain for over a month, about two months now. It started at the beginning of April as lower left back pain and lower left abdominal pain. Sometimes it would go high on my back on the left side so my mom and I thought it was kidney stones. My pee also looked gritty. There...

Last reply
  • Left side Hip, Rib and Groin pain!!

I am a normally healthy 46 year old woman (was a regular gym goer) but for the last 3 months have been suffering from the following: Pain under my left rib that radiates round my back, pain in my left pelvic area and then down to my hip/groin area.  I occasionally get pain in my left inner...

Posted
  • Clitoral pain on left side that radiates down the leg

Hey everyone For the past few months ive been having pain on left side around clitoral area that comes and goes. Its just a dull ache that gets worse when im walking and it radiates down the left leg. Also I think that my clitoral hood gets a bit swollen when the pain comes. This has really ruined my...

Posted
  • Pelvic Floor, Groin, Abdominal, and Leg Pain for 5 years

I apologize for the length, but this cannot be explained in short. I've had this since I was 17 when I got a mysterious injury in high school wrestling. I am now 22.  Left groin is very tight and weak. It is painful to stretch out. I can feel a radiation of pain from my groin to my left testicle,...

Last reply
  • Anxiety over ovarian cancer

am a 27 year old mother of 2. Recently i desided to practice what i preach as a case manager in which i got a pcp. I thought im young and healthy so why worry. At my first pcp appointment in years i had blood work done. The blood work destroyed my life. I webmd and googled all my results and symptoms....

Last reply
  • Hip/pelvic pain

Hello all, I've been having hip and lower back pain for the last 3 months, mostly on left side, but a little on the right too.  Now for about a week I've started also to get an aching pelvic pain very low down on the left side - not around the ovary, much lower, near the crease between my...

Last reply
  • pip review form

i sent my form bk, over 3 weeks ago, havnt heard back from them to see if i have to go for a face to face interview. should i have heard something by now? anyone help me with this please,ty x

Posted
  • Hip/pelvic pain for the past 5 months

Hi, just wondering if anyone could help with any ideas about this pain I have been experiencing.  I keep getting this sudden sharp shooting pain in my inner hip/pelvic area on the left side, I keep hoping it will go away but if anything it’s getting worse as the pain is lasting longer. I can be...

Last reply
  • Pelvic floor disorder anyone?

Hi all, I recently got diagnosed with pelvic floor disorder and am awaiting to start biofeedback therapy. Unfortunately, my therapy doesn’t start for over a month. I am also awaiting an MRI of my pelvis to see if I have a cyst or anything that is pushing against my bladder and giving me even more of...

Last reply
  • Weird pelvic pain episodes almost every day since prolapse surgery

I hope someone recognizes this and knows what to do about it. I had a sacrospinous fixation for a uterine prolapse almost seven weeks ago. The sff also lifted my bladder enough. But since my operation I have been having weird periods, mostly lasting a couple of hours, of pain/cramping in my pelvic muscles....

Last reply
  • Severe Pelvic Pain. Worried.

hi All, I haven't been here for some time now,but it was for a different reason. i have Chronic Pelvic pain 24/7.now I've had this for well over 12yrs,but the pain has gradually got worse.  It's worse when I sit,and it gets even more painful at the end of the day.  The only relief...

Last reply
  • Chronic pelvic pain, any ideas?

Hi all, ive been suffering from chronic pelvic pain for about a year and a half now and i dont seem to be getting anywhere. The only way i can describe it is a constant ache in my vagina, behind the pubic bone. After seeing my GP, i eventually got a scan 10 months later, 5 weeks after that im still waiting...

Last reply
  • Suppository after Rectocele surgery? Please help!

Day 3 after Cystocyle, rectocele and bladder sling using stomach muscle. I can't go number 2 and I'm in so much pain. I'm not on any narcotics and have tried everything. Can I use a suppository to get relief? My bowels just don't seem to be moving along but I've had 5 meals and my...

Last reply
  • Right sided pelvic pain & back pain for 16 months

G'day everyone, I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice or if anyone has been through the same thing... So for about 16 months I've been experiencing right sided pelvic pain & back pain. The pelvic pain is a stabbing throb and can get really painful, in fact I've been to...

Last reply
  • 3 months of pelvic pain and lots of tests!

Hi guys. So the past 3 months I've been in and out of Drs / a&e with pelvic pain and ovary area pain. I've had blood tests so many! A CT scan and a pelvic ultrasound. My  CT showed ovary fluid however that has now gone on the ultrasound and my nurse said fluid can be normal and come...

Last reply
  • Perenium and Testicle Pain with ED

I formerly road a bicycle quite regularly, about five years ago. Back then, experiencing pain and numbness in the perenium was pretty common after being in the saddle for a couple hours. I never paid much attention to it because the pain would always go away in about ten minutes.  Two weeks ago,...

Posted
  • Twinge pain in mons pubis

I have a constant sharp twinge in my mons pubis. It feels just like ovulation pain, but wouldn't that be too low for ovulation pain? Plus I'm on the pill anyway. I did have rough sex the night before. So I'm thinking either that or maybe a UTI? But not having any other symptoms like a UTI,...

Last reply
  • Chronic Prostatitis / Pelvic Pain Syndrome TREATMENT & CURE !

Hi, so I've been dealing with Chronic Non-Bacterial Prostatitis off and on for about 3 years now. The pain began after I was effectively treated for an infection years ago, but eventually it went away . Recently, during a very stressful time the pain in my groin returned and was completely devastating....

Last reply
  • Chronic pelvic pain

Hi I have never done this but im in desperate needs of advice or help on what to do. It started all when I was 15 stared my period off thing I was never taken to a doctor due to I was in a foster home. My period gave me fever shaking horrible pain. Then I had my first kid at 22 my pain got manable now...

Posted
  • Trying to figure out the cause of pelvic pain, getting nowhere!

For quite some time now ive been experiencing pain during sexual intercourse with my boyfriend. its quite a deep sharp pain in my lower stomach. at first the doctor gave me a weeks course of metronidazole to treat BV, thinking that may have been the cause but it wasn't. i was tested for sti's,...

Last reply
  • Pelvis, Hip and penis pain - Please help!

Hello all I'm in need of some advice please! In December 2013 I woke with a pain in the side of my penis and slight burning after urination. I went to the Dr and was given antibiotics for suspected UTI but they did nothing. The initial pain in the groin subsided but I then had pain across my pelvis...

Last reply
  • Moderate pelvic pain & unusual bleeding

I've been experiencing moderate to severe pelvic pain that radiates down to my bum and thighs over the last 7/8 months. This is accompanied with irregular bleeding (almost constant now). The bleeding started with heavy periods then I came off the Pill when I was advised this was the cause of my...

Last reply
  • Hidden ovary causing pain

In the last few weeks Drs have found an ulcer, a bile duct stricture, and atherosclerosis. They say my hormone levels indicate menopause yet when I asked why they can't see ovaries on scans they didn't think I have them (menopause wouldn't b starting 4years after removing them. Anyway, I...

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.