Skip to content

Pelvic Pain and Disorders

New discussion Join group Also known as Chronic Pelvic Pain

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • gilliansbunion 3

Has anyone had ovarian vein embolisation?

I have pelvic congestion syndrome (various veins on the pelvis). I'm having ovarian vein embolisation at the end of the month and a bit nervous of the procedure. They are going through the groin. I'm not having sedation just a bit of local where they are going in through my groin. Just

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Jane1618 3

Pelvic pain and prolapse

Does anyone who is in their 60s suffer with bad pelvic pain? I have had it now for 5 months, and I have seen a gynecologist who hasn't meantioned anything about my prolapse being the cause,( I have had this for about 8 months, and  I had a hysterectomy 15 years ago) I am hoping it isn't due to

15 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • kate24130 2

Pelvic floor issues/ spasm

Hi, Wondering if this is normal or I have a lot of pelvic pain/rectal spasms. I feel a heaviness in my pelvis and sometimes have shooting pain. Bowel movements make the pain worse. I had surgery for an anal fissure which has healed, but I had pain and tension before the fissure and it

4 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • Dragonfly81 2

Pelvic floor prolapse- Scared

I am 35 have 1 child 2 years just dianosed with stage 3 cystocele and rectocele and feel very scared i was misdiagnosed over a year ago when i felt a bulge thinking that it might be a cyst of some sort this is so unreal i never even heard of pelvic organ prolapse before now i feen underinformed

3 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • chris2 2

Unexplained pelvic pain is back

A few years back I developed pain when moving around. It felt like something was raw and ulcerated deep inside. It progressed to stabbing pains when walking that were so severe - they would stop me in my tracks. A coincidence maybe but it started after an episode of swishing around in an epsom

1 reply 0 votes Last reply
  • Yasminh14 1

Hip/pelvic pain

Hello all, I've been having hip and lower back pain for the last 3 months, mostly on left side, but a little on the right too.  Now for about a week I've started also to get an aching pelvic pain very low down on the left side - not around the ovary, much lower, near the crease between my thigh and

9 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • lizzie 85587 1

Pelvic pain

I've been experiencing pelvic pain for over a year now, it's gotten worse over the past months to the point where I've been in a and e numerous times. I started to experience two periods per month also. After being treated for infections every time despite my urine being tested and it coming back

1 reply 1 vote Last reply
  • madison34623 1

Pelvic pain, no idea the cause. Help?

For the past few months I've had pain like a UTI, pressure on the bladder, but it seems to always be worse at night. I know it's not a UTI because that's the only symptom I have and it's just not going away. It might be me imagining it but it seems to get worse leading up to ovulation, then

• Jane1618 3

prolapse and pelvic pain

Has anyone had pain in their  pelvis like a period pain?  although I no longer have periods  as I went  through the menopause 15 years ago, I have a heavy dragging feeling  and wonder if this can be caused by a prolapse I have ? I am due to have a scan soon, and have already had blood tests to rule

11 replies 2 votes Last reply
  • Joyousmom 2
  • laura180597 2

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Mirena IUD, Vaginismus

I'm going to make this as short as possible. I had a Mirena Coil inserted under General Anesthetic on 28th Feb 2017. Soon after I developed Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (this was diagnosed as I had to go to A&E) Unfortunately, I do have Vaginismus therefore- swabs, speculums, transvaginal ultrasounds,...

• amanda60591 1

Painful sex for years and pelvic pain

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone could shed some light on this. I will try and keep it as short as I can! For approx 10 years now I have suffered with pelvic pain (mainly lower stomach but occasionally lower back). For around the amount of time sex has been painful. At first it used to just be from

2 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • misikir33559 1

pelvic pain for four months since miscarriage

I am a 38 year old female and suffered miscarriage four months ago for which I had d and c. Eversince, I have been in pain that comes roughly every otehr day. The pain is a stabbing type pain that, when comes stays for at least 24 hours. It is on the right hand side of my lower abdomen and I feel

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • carina62 5

Post-menopausal & Discharge

I'm not sure if i am posting in the right thread.  I am 55 and post-menopausal for 5 years now and last year i had a uterine polyp removed as i was getting discharge mixed with blood.  I saw my GP this morning as i've been having a senastion of 'leaking' ie i have to wear a panty pad and this

2 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • rasha41760 1

Pleas help me

Well yesterday I had an appointment with my GP amd I asked for pelvic check and pap smear because I read that it is an essential part of every women life. My GP checked down there and said you have imflammation inside and he put me on antibiotics for a week. I kept reading about it and I really

0 replies 1 vote Posted
  • Innersmile 2

Being treated for uti but now have other symptoms

Hello I'm am a 25 year old female and I am currently being treated for uti with amoxicillin. I am on the 5th day of taking my antibiotics. In the last week and a half I have had awful symptoms such as dizziness, chills, hot flashes, hallucinations, hypersensitivity, panic, frequent urination and

4 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • colleen44033 1
  • natali82020 1

Pelvic, groin, lower back pain

Im 26 yr old female, not oregnant and absolutely no chance icould be pregnant. Since i started the pop cerelle birth control i have had pelvic pain, breast tenderness, lower back crampy ache, groin ache even occassional anus pains. All of these pains are vey mild and on off most days. I have zero

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • natali82020 1

Pelvic pain (this is a long question beware haha)

Hi I'm a 26 yr old female. Never been pregnant and no chance of being pregnant right now. Recently I've had the feeling of menstrual cramp like achy lower back, along side - lower abdomen pain, sometimes upper abdomen pain, pelvic pain, shooting pelvic pain, in the middle and at both sides, some

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Katcabin16 2

Painful period cramping, not had it before, any advice?

I had my first baby 9 months ago (may 2016), the bleeding after labour went down after 4 weeks then i started to get a really heavy and painful period for a week (June 2016). First of all i have never had heavy periods before or any pain or cramps. I just put it down to having a baby, and it would

• Welshkitty 2

Pain in abdomen worth seeing doctor?

Im being investigated for bowel issues at the moment however I'm having pain in my lower left side and today I've experienced pink thick discharge from my vaginawhat could cause this? As well as low back pain

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • ronalyn10794 1

Pelvic pain

I've been suffer from pelvic pain 2months ago and I can't sit for a long should I do?

• maureen90910 2

Pelvic congestion syndrome

Hi I have constant chronic pain in the pelvis with low back pain 24/7 ,since I was 35 yrs old ,I am now 68yrs. I have lots of symptoms that sound like pelvic congestion syndrome could somebody out there tell me could I have this at my age and for all these years.I have been given no you

8 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • iknowhowitfeels 2

I have had really bad hip pain for 3 weeks now

I have had really bad hip pain for 3 weeks now an di have been in and out of hospital for it but all the hospital is doing about is is testing my reflexes and checking for my pullse on my legs.. I have been taking paracetamol, ibrofen, endone and been putting hot and cold packs on my hips but

• bella93613 1

Masturbation and pubic bone pain ?

Hi I am 23 years old female and I have been depressed for quite some time because of this pubic bone pain, which i supposed is Chronic pelvic pain. It is not extremely hurtful but it is very annoying. It's been like 2 months, a dull pain that comes and goes every other day. I think masturbation is

• emma00070 2

suspected pelvic inflammatory disease

Hi I was wondering if I could get some advice. For a about a month now I've had pelvic /stomach pain and lower back pain. The pelvic pain is a stinging pain whereas the back is a dull ache. I was found to have chlamydia as well as bacterial vaginosis and a urine infection. I was put on antibiotics

• philip70411 1
  • nicholas14590 2

Cpps or bacterial prostatitis??

Hello! I've been having urinary problems for about 2 years now. It all started when I tried to hold off my ejaculation. My urethra started urinating. Tried antibiotics no relief. Now I have urinary retention,dribbling, difficulty urinating and general discomfort in the penile area. Normally it doesn'

0 replies 1 vote Posted
  • ian10731 1

testicular pain, pelvic pain and lower back pains.

Hi I'm 19 and I have been suffering from intermittent pains in my left testicle. I saw my doctor about this and he examined me and said I have a cyst on my testicle but couldn't find any cause of pain. He sent me for an ultrasound scan which came back negative. I was referred to a urologist could

• lidia1972 3

Abdominal/ pelvic pain please help

Hello everyone I'm hoping that someone can shed some light on what's going on with me. I have been in pain for now two months straight, the pain is mainly in my pelvic region more so on the left side, bloating and blood in urine but no uti! I had a transvaginal ultrasound (normal) colonoscopy (normal)...

15 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • kerry97172 1

Cronic Bladder Nerve Pain

I have suffered with bladder pain for 9 yrs. I first experienced the pain while travelling in Oz, I never had pain like it, it was cronic burning in the bladder which I thought was UTI, which I try to treat with antibotices still this pain continued for weeks until I came back to the UK. I was

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • clare93764 2

Potential Hypertonic Pelvic Floor diagnosis - bladder symptoms?

I'm currently experiencing worsening pain and bladder symptoms, the current diagnosis is a hypertonic/overly tight pelvic floor. I've gone through so many doctors, consultants, an A&E visit and hospital stay over the last 8 weeks which I found really tough.  The urologist at the hospital was the

3 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • rose13715 1

Pelvic floor dysfunction? Help?

Hiii, I've been having pelvic issues, starting in around August when I was getting the urge to pee. No pain, or buring, just the urge. I went and got diagnosed with a UTI, and took antibiotics, but they did not seem to work. I eventually went to a urologist who noticed that I didn't completely

• Stacy0624 3
  • dim20766 1
Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions