Skip to content

Pelvic Pain and Disorders

Also known as Chronic Pelvic Pain

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • 3 months of pelvic pain and lots of tests!

Hi guys. So the past 3 months I've been in and out of Drs / a&e with pelvic pain and ovary area pain. I've had blood tests so many! A CT scan and a pelvic ultrasound. My  CT showed ovary fluid however that has now gone on the ultrasound and my nurse said fluid can be normal and come...

Last reply
  • Perenium and Testicle Pain with ED

I formerly road a bicycle quite regularly, about five years ago. Back then, experiencing pain and numbness in the perenium was pretty common after being in the saddle for a couple hours. I never paid much attention to it because the pain would always go away in about ten minutes.  Two weeks ago,...

Posted
  • Chronic pelvic pain, any ideas?

Hi all, ive been suffering from chronic pelvic pain for about a year and a half now and i dont seem to be getting anywhere. The only way i can describe it is a constant ache in my vagina, behind the pubic bone. After seeing my GP, i eventually got a scan 10 months later, 5 weeks after that im still waiting...

Last reply
  • Twinge pain in mons pubis

I have a constant sharp twinge in my mons pubis. It feels just like ovulation pain, but wouldn't that be too low for ovulation pain? Plus I'm on the pill anyway. I did have rough sex the night before. So I'm thinking either that or maybe a UTI? But not having any other symptoms like a UTI,...

Last reply
  • Severe Pelvic Pain. Worried.

hi All, I haven't been here for some time now,but it was for a different reason. i have Chronic Pelvic pain 24/7.now I've had this for well over 12yrs,but the pain has gradually got worse.  It's worse when I sit,and it gets even more painful at the end of the day.  The only relief...

Last reply
  • Chronic Prostatitis / Pelvic Pain Syndrome TREATMENT & CURE !

Hi, so I've been dealing with Chronic Non-Bacterial Prostatitis off and on for about 3 years now. The pain began after I was effectively treated for an infection years ago, but eventually it went away . Recently, during a very stressful time the pain in my groin returned and was completely devastating....

Last reply
  • Hip/pelvic pain

Hello all, I've been having hip and lower back pain for the last 3 months, mostly on left side, but a little on the right too.  Now for about a week I've started also to get an aching pelvic pain very low down on the left side - not around the ovary, much lower, near the crease between my...

Last reply
  • Chronic pelvic pain

Hi I have never done this but im in desperate needs of advice or help on what to do. It started all when I was 15 stared my period off thing I was never taken to a doctor due to I was in a foster home. My period gave me fever shaking horrible pain. Then I had my first kid at 22 my pain got manable now...

Posted
  • Trying to figure out the cause of pelvic pain, getting nowhere!

For quite some time now ive been experiencing pain during sexual intercourse with my boyfriend. its quite a deep sharp pain in my lower stomach. at first the doctor gave me a weeks course of metronidazole to treat BV, thinking that may have been the cause but it wasn't. i was tested for sti's,...

Last reply
  • Pelvis, Hip and penis pain - Please help!

Hello all I'm in need of some advice please! In December 2013 I woke with a pain in the side of my penis and slight burning after urination. I went to the Dr and was given antibiotics for suspected UTI but they did nothing. The initial pain in the groin subsided but I then had pain across my pelvis...

Last reply
  • Moderate pelvic pain & unusual bleeding

I've been experiencing moderate to severe pelvic pain that radiates down to my bum and thighs over the last 7/8 months. This is accompanied with irregular bleeding (almost constant now). The bleeding started with heavy periods then I came off the Pill when I was advised this was the cause of my...

Last reply
  • Hidden ovary causing pain

In the last few weeks Drs have found an ulcer, a bile duct stricture, and atherosclerosis. They say my hormone levels indicate menopause yet when I asked why they can't see ovaries on scans they didn't think I have them (menopause wouldn't b starting 4years after removing them. Anyway, I...

Posted
  • Low pelvic pain

HI , for the past month I’ve had aches and sharp pains in my pelvis. Full pains on my right side then just aching in my whole pelvis area . I’ve noticed it hurts more as the day go’s on and more intense pain when I’m sitting. Sometimes it shoots down my legs and I feel flutters as if I’m pregnant, which...

Last reply
  • Pelvic floor disorder anyone?

Hi all, I recently got diagnosed with pelvic floor disorder and am awaiting to start biofeedback therapy. Unfortunately, my therapy doesn’t start for over a month. I am also awaiting an MRI of my pelvis to see if I have a cyst or anything that is pushing against my bladder and giving me even more of...

Last reply
  • PID treatment in male

Hello, just recently my girlfriend was having symptoms of appendicitis, she was administered drugs for two week. Supposedly surprisingly when she went back to see the same doctor, after carrying out some tests and checking through her vaginas, he says she's suffering Pelvic inflammatory Disease....

Last reply
  • Pelvic Floor, Groin, Abdominal, and Leg Pain for 5 years

I apologize for the length, but this cannot be explained in short. I've had this since I was 17 when I got a mysterious injury in high school wrestling. I am now 22.  Left groin is very tight and weak. It is painful to stretch out. I can feel a radiation of pain from my groin to my left testicle,...

Last reply
  • Hip/pelvic pain for the past 5 months

Hi, just wondering if anyone could help with any ideas about this pain I have been experiencing.  I keep getting this sudden sharp shooting pain in my inner hip/pelvic area on the left side, I keep hoping it will go away but if anything it’s getting worse as the pain is lasting longer. I can be...

Last reply
  • Interstitial Cystitis, Pelvic Pain Syndrome, Vulvodynia

Hey there, I'm a 27 year old woman from germany (so if I don't express myself correctly please bear with me) and new in this forum and would be curious about your opinions, thoughts and eventually suggestions regarding my pain situation.  Beginning I have pain since almost 8 years by...

Last reply
  • Worse pain after hip replacement

I had total hip replacement Dec 6 2017, I have more pain now than before the surgery, they say everything is fine but I know better, the pain is unrelenting, what can I do, if I knew this I would never had it done,someone tell me the truth what is wrong this is not right, any suggestion if anyone knows...

Posted
  • What does my CT scan results mean?!

Hi, my doctor can’t see me for over a week but I received my CT scan results stating “bulbous Uterus with slightly lobulated contour. Mildly distended left gonadal vein measuring 8mm a finding which can be seen in pelvic congestion syndrome. Trace pelvic Ascites”  What does this mean? Should I be...

Posted
  • Sharp, Crampy, Pulsating Ovary pain?

Hello.  I've been suffering from pelvic pain for nearly over a year now. Last september 2016 I was reffered to a gynaecologist who examined me and told me that my left ovary was swollen and my womb lining was very weak. He reffered me to have a laporoscopy procedure. Everything was supposidly...

Last reply
  • Left pelvic pain and flutters

Hello. I came on here hoping somebody can help me. Im 32 years old and for the past month I've been experiencing a dull ache kind of like period cramps but these are pretty frequent in my left pelvic area. I've also started experiencing flutters in the same area that feel like small baby kicks...

Last reply
  • Pelvic pain with essentially no other symptoms other than pain?

Before I get into it I want to say I do have a gyno appointment for Wednesday, but I'm just freaking out in the mean time. I'm 28 F, about 40ish lbs overweight. I've been having some pelvic pain for a few weeks now with not a lot of other typical symptoms of something being wrong. I have...

Last reply
  • Mystery pelvic pains in female

Have had long term chronic intermittent mid pelvic pain, discomfort and bloating.  The bloating usually starts later in the day and worsens as the day goes on and the feeling of pressure increases in the same manner.  At times bending over was difficult as the feeling of fullness and pressure...

Last reply
  • Pelvic pain resolved

I posted a while back.about some fierce pelvic pain. It was like a knife jabbing me inside and would stop me in my tracks if walking. I had a load of tests but couldn't cope with a smear test as it was so painful - they were going to have to do it under anaesthetic. Anyway a transvaginal ultrasound...

Last reply
  • Pelvic floor dysfunction/ painful bowel movements

Hi all  Bit of background.   I had a haemorrhoidectomy 5months ago after my pregnancy.   It’s been hell and a long long long recovery (Still bleed a little and have pain during bm ) Now that I’ve healed I can see that I basically cannot have a bowel movement without straining.  Or...

Last reply
  • health anxiety

i am constantly struggling with my mental health im constantly at the doctors for one thing or another im so scared of getting cancer an leaving my little girl last night was really bad i just layed and sobbed for an hour bcos i have a dull ache in my hip and after watching its written in the stars were...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.