Chronic pelvic pain with no diagnosis

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi, for reference i am 22 and very healthy and no chance of STD's.

in december 2020 i started with extremly bad pelvic pain which feels like very awful period cramps, radiates down my legs and back sometimes and can also feel like a trapped wind/full sensation where i could pop inside my pelvic area, it also goes very hard and occassionally i have passed out the pain is so bad. i was told it could be PID and took abx for that which didnt work, had an internal vaginal scan which was clear, urine and stool samples which were fine (urine showed infection but this was right at the start and is since clear so thought to be unrelated) and its now 2 years later almost and i am still filled with anxiety and worry about this. i can go weeks with no pain, then sometimes stress can trigger an attack which can cause the pains at least once a day for a while until they clear again. i get rid of them using buscopan and a hot water bottle and alot of deep breathing. recently i have also had brown discharge which came with the intense pains, or just randomly throughout the month but i am on the combined pill continously so dont have a period, taking a break did not clear this up fully. it causes me to need to go to the toilet sometimes which usually makes the pain even worse after passing urine/stool. ive been referred to gastro and gynae as they arent sure what this is and ive never found anyone who can relate! please help a very worried girl!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.