Pelvic Pain 2 months

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been having pelvic pain for the past 2 months, i have seen several doctors and everything come back fine. not sure what else to do. Sometimes i dont even want to see a doctor because they might think im making everything up.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Amanda sorry to hear you're in pain. Can I ask if you've had lots of surgeries? It could be adhesions? This is something I'm exploring for myself. Google 'clear passage' or Wurn technique. Good luck hope you find something that works. X

• Posted

Can you be more detailed when you say pelvic pain.Where exactly? Right side? left side? groin? Does it come or go with your periods. Any problem with pooing or peeing? Any problem with digestion? Have you had swabs and scans? How old are you? Are you overweight?

Also consider Linnys question...have you had any pelvic surgery?

• Posted

I have the same problem. I had IBS loose stools for a couple of months. Then stabby pains lower left and right abdomen started. Now mainly right low but sometimes i feel like the pain radiates in groin and thighs. I am very worried, i went to the gynecologist too, no issues. Could this be endometriosis ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.