Repetitive intermittent twitching of pelvic floor. Has anyone else had these, no pain but constant.

Posted , 1 user is following.

It's been happening for 2 months now, started randomly but now in a rhythm. First thought it was coming from my back passage ie anal sphincter (apologies if this sounds vulgar)still might be but i think i also think its happening all around that area. Every 50 seconds i get this pulse like sensation. It starts when i get up in the morning and until i fall asleep. It doesn't hurt, but man is it annoying!

The only time i don't have it is when i wake up in the morning, before i get out of bed.

Has anyone else experienced this?

No hemorrhoids, fissures. No worms either

No pain, just this regular twitch/ pulsing feeling. Occassionally i will get around 30 pulses in succession then back to singles again. It's driving me crazy. Help please

Sandra

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.