Anal skin tag removal

Posted , 3 users are following.

since having my babies i have suffered with an anal skin tag which has got bigger after baby #2 recently. I have seen the consultant who has said he will operate under GA and remove the skin tag and leave the wound open to heal. I am booked in for this procedure in July.

I have read some horror stories online and i am petrified! I dont know what to do for the best. Can anyone share their experience of this procedure?

Thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have not heard about this, but I know I would try anything to get out of this pain. Good luck.

• Posted

skin tag removal is not horrible . have u got it fixed ?

• Posted

@rqr no not yet my pre op came back that i have low iron so i have to sort that out and then go back for another pre op. Have you had this op?

• Posted

yes i had LiS AND SKIN TAG REMOVED 7 days ago . next 4 post op days were tough but then i felt bettr m pain free thanks god

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.